MASCHINE JAM

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

foosnark wrote:Oh, and also would the haters please tell us more about how NI is abandoning Maschine? :hihi:
I have no idea, but I abandoned mine :hihi:

SLiC wrote:£319.00 retail (299 GBP in shops?) seems fair....
I wonder how long before someone writes a PUSH script for Live ;-)
This is already done. NI delivers a template for Live. "Shift Midi" and you switch to tha live template

Echoes in the Attic wrote:I always thought Maschine should have an 8x8 grid. But the cool thing about maschine was that you could do everything just with the device. Not so with the new one I guess. Although maybe using the computer screen you can.

But the reason I thought 8x8 was needed is because there is no good way to play melodies on Maschine for the note sequencer. And I haven't seen examples in the video of this being done either. It says note input, but is that just referring to the 16 drum pads on the right? That would be a huge miss if it couldn't use all 64 pads for note input.
You can, "shift keyboard". Unhappilly no velocity ....

No velocity. No sale.

So it's not push. It's a notation launchpad....
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

no velocity?

It's getting almost humorous, NI's mental design decisions.

Neither velocity nor aftertouch ?

carrieres wrote:Neither velocity nor aftertouch ?
No. Yet I dont know if it could be added later

In french but many information here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9O2XL_3oPc

"Hey guys, mom helped me to get one of these, it's awesome! So, when is version 2 coming out with velocity and aftertouch???"

Touch faders are so shit they're useless.

So this is FAR FAR from Push 2. I love my Maschine Mk2 and Push 2. This is useless to me.

Again....2.5?

WACK! just about like everything Native Instruments has been doing lately.. NI has lost it, is this supposed to compete with Push 2? No aftertouch,nor velocity, wtf are those guys thinking.
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

But, you can probably drop the bass.

trusampler wrote:WACK! just about like everything Native Instruments has been doing lately.. NI has lost it, is this supposed to compete with Push 2? No aftertouch,nor velocity, wtf are those guys thinking.
It seems it's aimed at being used in conjunction with Maschine Mk1/2/Studio, not instead of, so makes sense.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”