Kenon pro solo with Pro one

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello
I use a kenton with my pro one and i play the pro one on another midi synth. I used kenton and p1 from 2012 without problems...I stop any month to play with my pro1 and suddendly, the pro one sequences are playing only after about 5/6 seconds....

The gate led show that the midi is ok...but no sound, only after a few second...

No problem to play the pro 1 alone without the kenton...

Is it a kenton problem
is it a cable problem
is it a midi problem
is it pro one problem ??

Thanks in advance for your help (sorry for bad english)
best regards

Hi; like you I also use a Kenton Pro Solo with a Sequential Circuits Pro One. I have not experienced what is happening with yours, but I'll give this some thought. What are you using to send MIDI to the Kenton?

Hello

Thansk for your answer...I use the Kenton 3.5mm jack to 1/4" jack lead mono - 1.2 metre. to connect the pro one to the kenton. I ask myself if i don't have a volume problem because i can hear the pro one sound only from 3 and the volume stay the same from 5 to 10...

I justed ordered new cable from kenton...but i don't think that's my problem comes from the cable

best regards

Hi; I meant: what are you creating MIDI with? (What is the "midi synth" you use?)

Hi

I use an access virus or a jx8p from roland
regards

I'm wondering if your problem can be solved by changing the gate type selection on the Kenton. Seems like that may be it.

the kenton is automatically ready for the pro one...nothing to change.
I changed the cable and it's better but not completely ok...
thnaks for your messages.
regards

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”