Behringer D Synth - Full Analog, Eurorack compatible, No Keys, 400$

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just released the news on my website

http://www.synthanatomy.com/2017/03/beh ... unced.html
D_P0CQJ_Fisheye.jpg

Analog Synthesizer with 3 VCOs, 24 dB Ladder Filter, LFO, 16-Voice Poly Chain and Eurorack Format

Analog synthesizer with triple VCO design
Reproduction of original “D Type” with matched transistors and JFETs
0.1% Thin Film resistors and Polyphenyline Sulphide capacitors for frequency stability
Analog signal path based on authentic VCO, VCF and VCA designs
5 variable oscillator shapes with pulse width variation
Classic 24 dB ladder filter with resonance
Fully analog triangle/square wave LFO
Switchable low/high pass filter mode
16-voice Midi Poly Chain allows combining multiple synthesizers for up to 16-voice polyphony
Overdrive circuit
Noise generator
Complete Eurorack solution – main module can be transferred to a standard Eurorack case
46 controls for real-time access of all important parameters
External audio input for processing external sound sources
Low and high level outputs
Comprehensive MIDI implementation with MIDI channel and Voice Priority selection
3-Year Warranty Program
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

:love:

I can see these flying out. We seem to be in a new 'golden age' for analog synths.

I wonder if Moog will have a problem with the visual design being so close to the real thing? Or is it just Roland who have a bug up their arse?

Nice, these will sell like hotcakes
Amazon: why not use an alternative

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Only 400 $ for an analog hardware version of Monark will definitly further open up the HW synth market!
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

xalama qo wrote:I wonder if Moog will have a problem with the visual design being so close to the real thing? Or is it just Roland who have a bug up their arse?
There was an interesting discussion regarding this on yesterdays Sonic Talk.
Some of my music Soundcloud Goseba

I'm not really after this particular sound, and it's too bad they couldn't go for more patch points. OTOH, it's nice to actually see MIDI Thru jacks on stuff. And regardless, they will sell a jillion of these, unless it sounds like a Timbre Wolf or something.

Only 400$? Real men pay 3749$ for that :hihi:

For that price even I could buy it :clap:
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Its clear its not a Model D clone but an unfaithful reproduction of the Studio Electronics SE-1

:D
"I am a meat popsicle"
Soundcloud Vondragonnoggin
Soundclick Wormhelmet

Goseba wrote:
xalama qo wrote:I wonder if Moog will have a problem with the visual design being so close to the real thing? Or is it just Roland who have a bug up their arse?
There was an interesting discussion regarding this on yesterdays Sonic Talk.
Moog could sue Behringer any day now :borg:
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Seems like it might be more useful as a desktop module. There's very little modulation/patch options as a eurorack module compared to the Mother-32.
Image Image Image Image

And they plan for you to be able to chain sixteen of them together!

:lol:
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

DJ Warmonger wrote: Moog could sue Behringer any day now :borg:
They're really a bit crazy IMO...

Obviously, Moog doesn't a patent on any of the original device anymore though. But, i don't know if you couldn't translate that onto newer devices, like the re-issue of the Minimoog. Not sure really. At the very least, it's a risky move from Behringer.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”