Your next hardware purchase (non guitar)

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thecontrolcentre wrote:Keystep :)

seems a popular little purchase 8)

I spent some time with a MiniBrute 2 over the weekend and I think that will definitely be my next purchase. Anyone want to buy my old MicroBrute? :hihi:

justin3am wrote:I spent some time with a MiniBrute 2 over the weekend and I think that will definitely be my next purchase. Anyone want to buy my old MicroBrute? :hihi:
Haha same here. I like the new Minibrute 2S ... the microbrute's are so cheap new I'll be surprised if I can get £150 for mine.

vurt wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:Keystep :)

seems a popular little purchase 8)
Yeah. A few of my friends have them. Wanna buy a cheap Microbrute? ;)

thecontrolcentre wrote:
justin3am wrote:I spent some time with a MiniBrute 2 over the weekend and I think that will definitely be my next purchase. Anyone want to buy my old MicroBrute? :hihi:
Haha same here. I like the new Minibrute 2S ... the microbrute's are so cheap new I'll be surprised if I can get £150 for mine.
They seem to go for $150USD on Craigslist, around here. If I can't get that, I might just keep it or loan it on to a friend.

I've bought a bunch of gear over the last 6 months but I've been so busy with work I haven't been able to get much use from most of it. :oops:

If the Micro had a standard Midi Out it would be a good controller ... I need something to trigger my Abyss, and the Keystep seems perfect.

Have a Digitone inbound. Which is kinda weird as until a few days ago I'd never even considered Elektron stuff. Not that I thought there was anything wrong with it, but I just didn't think they were for me. But the more I looked at the Digitone and my current setup the more I could see it fitting right in.
Image Image Image Image

Drumbute Impact :wink: (was a bit frustrated by the original Drumbute's sound, but loved the layout/workflow)

https://youtu.be/JhVIowuArSo

I've changed my mind..... I want a "GoTar"

I miss playing my ztars. Both took a dump on me after playing for ten years.
Synapse Audio Dune 3 I'm in love

I'd have done the same upgrade, but I'd have to get a different Eurorack case and stash a small 19" rack somewhere to make desk space for a larger synth, so the total would be pretty expensive.

I bought myself a Red Panda Tensor to celebrate a pay raise. I probably won't wind up getting a Shallow Water or Mercury 7 given the pile of delay/reverb/tape/buffer weirdness I'm already going to have here, but a Harvestman Tyme Sefari is still an eventual possibility for lower-fi and synchronized buffer mangling...

:tu: on the tensor.
definitely on my list!!
noveller at namm with that and the gamechanger plus :o :love:

koma field kit, arrives tomorrow.

Oh man, the Tensor is crazy.

There's a statement in the manual explaining that it can't compress time in live mode because it can't hear the future, and I almost don't believe that because it's doing a bunch of other magic. For instance, in some modes, it listens to incoming audio to decide a musically useful buffer length, and it works really well :o

I haven't even messed with the expression pedal input (I don't have one, and the guy I was going to buy an ALM S.B.G from flaked) or sending it MIDI (SysEx for a few additional settings, or CCs to control the parameters... sequencing taps on the hold button will be fun :D)

yeah, nick and juan did some mental shit with it on pedals and effects.
looking forward to anywhere having stock ...

expecting kits for a Befaco MuxSlicer, and a couple of small Zlob bits to fill up some 2U and 3U space; after moving stuff around, I think that should be the very last things for t'Eurorack.

'All' I gotta do now is finish building the kit backlog. Hmmmm.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”