Polivoks mini. Seems like.. a tank?

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Feels expensive given what's out there in the market.

True. Though if it's basically the old one, wrapped in a smaller box with modern connections.. Plus it looks like a tank.. At least I'm interested :love:

Ive nearly pulled the trigger on a Shruthi Polyviks a couple of times. This looks more 'hands on' interesting, but not sure about the price....

<edited to remove some unnecessary HPC-kind stuff>

Looks interesting. I'm sure I don't need it but might buy it anyway because ... well, just because.
Last edited by recursive one on Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Seems like hardware... :P

recursive one wrote:Hope it's something more real than the new Putin's missiles :D
I'm sorry but I don't quite find the funny part there :P News about our eastern neighbor are a bit limited. Only ones I've seen lately are something about east see and aircrafts and how Putin will be selected (again) as a president at next sunday. And of course some bombings of Syria.

Anyways.. I'm waiting with interest for some youtube vids of this synth. Price is a bit high but if the synth is eternal like the first one..

Distorted Horizon wrote:
recursive one wrote:Hope it's something more real than the new Putin's missiles :D
I'm sorry but I don't quite find the funny part there :P News about our eastern neighbor are a bit limited. Only ones I've seen lately are something about east see and aircrafts and how Putin will be selected (again) as a president at next sunday. And of course some bombings of Syria.
I'm sorry, I agree that it's not quite a joking matter.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

recursive one wrote:
Distorted Horizon wrote:
I'm sorry, I agree that it's not quite a joking matter.
I meant more like "there's nothing in the news that those missiles would be suspected as fake" :P

Hideaway Studio released recently a Kontakt library containing Polivoks samples. A bit cheaper than this Putin tank...

I don’t own one, but I’m keeping eye on Erica synths for future reference FYI. Pretty hot... as far as modulars go.

At least they seem to have some filterbox

http://www.ericasynths.lv/en/home/get/nid/130

martinjuenke wrote:Hideaway Studio released recently a Kontakt library containing Polivoks samples. A bit cheaper than this Putin tank...

Hardly the same thing

AnX wrote:
martinjuenke wrote:Hideaway Studio released recently a Kontakt library containing Polivoks samples. A bit cheaper than this Putin tank...

Hardly the same thing
Soundwise (including a Midi controller)... why not?

Because they are static samples

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”