Very minor problem with NUSofting DK Plus 1.5 in MenuMagic?

Official support for: agitatedstate.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Very strange ---

When I move NUSofting DK+ 1.5 into the "_Drums/Percussion" category in the demo of MenuMagic, and start up Project 5, DK+ does not appear in the Drums/Percussion category. Rather it appears in the unassigned list that sits above the VSTi categories in P5. As a matter of fact, if I place DK+ all by itself in the _Drums/Percussion category, the entire category does not appear at all in P5.

However, if I move DK+ into the "_Emulation/Modeler" category in MenuMagic, it shows up in P5 in that category --- just fine.

It seems that I cannot get DK+ into its proper category ("drums") and show up in the drum category in P5. I tried creating a new category folder, naming it "_Percussion and Drums" and it still would not show up. I also tried naming DK+ different names -- no success.

Everything else appears to work fine.

I hope this makes sense. If I am missing something obvious, please let me know.
Last edited by spa on Mon May 26, 2008 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It was not down on any map; true places never are." Ishmael

That is weird.

I can't think of any reason why this should be happening.

If you can send me the bug report (using the steps listed below) I'll check it out and see what I can do about it.

To send me a Bug Report
* Go into the Settings/Options tab
* Click on the Send Bug Report button (lower left area - button with bug icon)
This will generate an email ready report (no sensitive info is included) on MenuMagic and your plug-in settings.

Thanks,

...Steven
ImageCakewalk/Sonar Plugin Management Tools

Spa,

Thanks for the bug report.
I just sent you an email with a link to a new build that should fix this issue on your system.

... Steven
ImageCakewalk/Sonar Plugin Management Tools

Steven,

Thanks for getting to the fix so quickly.

All works well -- MenuMagic is the perfect organizer for Project 5.
"It was not down on any map; true places never are." Ishmael

Return to “Agitated State”