the newest version of MenuMagic

Official support for: agitatedstate.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
MenuMagic v1 MenuMagic v3 Music Creator Project 5 SONAR SONAR X3 Producer VST-DX Adapter

for all you Cakewalk customers, this is an application that can really simplify your workspace. on its surface, MenuMagic organizes all of your plugins into categories, instead of the way Sonar/Project 5 do by default (by company) so that if i need a compressor, i can go to that category and pick the compressor i want, or, if i need an instrument, i can quickly scan the soft synth or the sampler/rompler categories and pick my poison. and this seems to be the original intent of MenuMagic. however, with the advent of popular x64 systems, plugin management has become more complicated, and with that, MenuMagic has developed into a tool that can help you make sense of the issues that arise out of having both Sonar 8.52 PE x64 on your system (with BitBridge and jBridge and Novation's AutoMap) at the same time that you have 32 bit Project 5 v2.5 on it as well. the newest version of MenuMagic allows you to create catalogs of plugins that are relevant to each of these different environments. for those of us working in x64, we all know how certain 32 bit plugs can crash your system due to the fact that they don't work with BitBridge or jBridge, so these plugs can be excluded from the list of available plugins for your x64 version of Sonar, but can still be made available if you have Project 5 or the 32 bit version of Sonar on your system as well. another feature that clears up the clutter is the programs Duplicate finder, which will locate a plug that could have been installed in a couple different folders (of which i can be guilty) and allow you to make it so that only one of them is listed in its category. as this software evolved over the past 2 years, it has really become a swiss-army-knife/powertools type of application for me, and has really made my life of composition less complicated and cluttered. and the tech-support that i received during my transition to an x64 environment was clutch
my newest sounds:
https://soundcloud.com/the-das-kaput

Cakewalk by BandLab, Komplete 13, Maschine 2 (MKI & Jam), Fathom Synth, Guitars, Jam Origin MIDI Guitar, EXH Superego+ etc

Return to “Agitated State”