Welcome to the Sugar Bytes Forum

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello and welcome to the newly created Sugar Bytes Support Forum!

Here you can discuss with us, get support for your Sugar Bytes demos and full versions.

Also feature requests and product requests are always welcome.

Your Sugar Bytes Team

Hey Sugar Bytes team - Welcome to the forum!

Quick question: I was looking at Artillery before I upgraded to a Mac Pro... any idea when Artillery will be released as UB?

We are currently working on it. Our plan is to release on end of june.

Excellent, I look forward to giving it a try!

artillery is AMAZING. the only thing it needs is delay comp for the fft fx.

apparently V2 is going to be a huge upgrade!

I just discovered Unique a few days ago. The name is the perfect description of this synth. After the demo timed out, I found that by shutting it down in Cubase and restarting it, I was able to get an extra 1/2 hour to play with it. This is one fine synth! It kept me up well into the night playing with it. But with the USD to Euro exchange rate difference, it wasn't easy to justify the expense. I'm glad I purchased it though. I've had more fun playing with and tweaking Unique than I have with any other softsynth. This is the one softsynth that I wish there was a hardware version of. :tu:

unique is very cool, it has such a nice sound to it and i love the right klik modulation. it is one of my favorite synths to sit around and play with to. You did an awesome job on this sugar-bytes. When you see it has 2 osc. you never think it will be so damn awesome and great sounding

I love Artillery and Unique! Will be getting both soon!

Return to “Sugar Bytes”