Unique Synthesizer 1.0.2 released

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, we just released the Unique 1.0.2 update, it adresses the known bugs and comes with 38 new presets! Please download the update or check the new demo version.

Your Sugar Bytes team.

Greetings! I just DLd the demo of this synth, and I really like it's cool old analogue sound! I'm running it in Logic 7.2.3 On a PPC Mac G5 OSX 10.4.9. A couple things... Is there a manual or Faq on how to use some of the modulation controls? I't really cool in there, but I can't figure out how to operate the thing! Ha! Also, I noticed that I'm getting some drop-outs and crackles with mutiple instances running... 2.5 gigs of ram in the Mac... Hmmm! Cool synth!

:)

Hi, just hit the Unique logo and the aboutscreen will open. There you find the manual button to start the manual.

We updated Unique to v1.0.2, that fixed a lot of crackles on preset changes. Please make sure you run v1.0.2.
Do the crackles disappear on higher audio latency?

We will bring out Unique LE soon, which has much lower cpu charge,

all the best
your sugar bytes team

Demo says 1.0... Is there a 1.02 demo? Hmmm, I'll check out the manual. I really like this thing! 8)

Please check your presets section. It should contain a folder called "Xtra Content". If not, please download the demo again to make sure you run v1.0.2,
best
robert

Hi everybody,

I've downloaded the demo for Mac OS X and the preset sounds are really great. But I have a major timing problem using Unique and Cubase 4. If I am running Unique with a high latency, the notes are out of timing. If I am going down to 256 samples of latency, Unique will play correctly.

But I need higher latency in order to run all of my software synthesisers and plugIns. No other virtual instrument does this.

Is there any solution besides goin down with the latency ?

Hey, it seems that we found the problem, we will fix this in a Unique update which should come in a few weeks.
your sugar bytes team

I was seriously considering buying this one, but when playing with the demo, I also noticed that the timing of fast notes was horrible. Will there be a fix for this in the near future or should I be looking at another synth to buy?

Hi, we are planning another Unique update directly after the release of Effectrix.
It will bring better leopard and protools integration, please send us some more information to info@sugar-bytes.de, so we can adress this one as well.

all the best
your Sugar Bytes team.

Return to “Sugar Bytes”