WOW filterbox announced!

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Folks,

we happily announce WOW, a superb sounding filter plugin with Vowel Mode, Overdrive and a crazy modulation engine for VST and AU!

WOW uses the filter algorithms known from our Unique Synthesizer and
Artillery2 Effect keyboard with some innovative additions.

The internal modulators Envelope Follower, LFO and Stepsequencer can be mixed in the rightclick menu of each parameter and the modulators can modulate each other! The Envelope Follower works frequency selective and the LFO can be retriggered by the incoming audio signal.

WOW will be your favorite tool whenever filters and vowel/talkbox effects are required in highest quality, make sure you dont miss the release on december 1st!

WOW will come as effect plugin for Mac and PC, VST and AU and will cost 79 Euro/99$.

I suggest a special launch price :).
I'll definitely get it if I hear it brings some essential and unique character as far as sound goes. For someone who has BiFilter2 and Volcano, it needs to do that.
I do expect cool stuff, based on the extreme coolness of Robotronic :).

Hi, the special launch price seems to be a good idea, we'll think about it.
If you tried our Unique Synthesizer, you have an idea of the strong filter and the very cool Vowel Mode ;)

your Sugar Bytes team

I have bifilter, but I have not got volcano... been looking at it... How many filters are in your filter plug?

what kinda special modulation did you add to it?

audio demo's?

Hi, audio demos will come soon.
Included filters will be Hipass, Bandpass, Lowpass and Comb.

All filters can work in Vowel Mode which is an outstanding feature that cannot be found in such quality in any other plugin.

The modulators can modulate each other what gives you a lot of new possibilities.
Also, the modulators can be mixed with each other, independently for each parameter.

looks awesome. I can't wait. I love interesting filter plugins.

Vowel mode is an absolute blast on Unique. Amazing creative effects are capable. Sounds fantastic too.

Since the same concept is being utilized in this one, I look forward to WOW.

Sorry that it's not directly related to WOW, but speaking of vowels and modulation, do you plan to update Robotronic with some enhancements?

Hey, a Robotronic update is in the works, should come next week.
It just brings some fixes. We have a Robotronic2 in mind, with
a modulation section and more filters and effects, but I think it would not
come before next spring ;)

all the best
your Sugar Bytes team

Great to know :)

Return to “Sugar Bytes”