Artillery2 in FLStudio: little bug?

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I couldn't find any post in the forum about this issue, so I'm asking myself if anybody else experienced the same problem.
It seems Arillery2 crashes when I try to navigate through the effects and the effects presets (clicking the little arrows aside the effect and/or the preset name in the Artillery GUI, top left).

I experience this in FLstudio 8 (it doesn't happen in my old Cubase VST 5.2).

It isn't a major problem, since I can achieve the same result accessing the Effects or the Presets menu.
Nevertheless, it would be nice to have this problem fixed in a future release.

I run a AMD XP+2400 machine.
I've also a newer machine but, since it's dedicated to video, I have no music software installed and I couldn't check Artillery's behaviour on this system.

For the rest artillery seems to work fine and I'm very happy to own it.

(@Robert@Sugarbytes: we had a email exchange a few days ago, I don't know if you remember. I managed to repair my midi keyboard and now I can properly use Artilley2; I'm speachless! It's .... simply great! Thanks for support).

Hello,

I will have a look into it.
We planned to make an update in the near future anyway, so this will get fixed most probably.

Sugar Bytes

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Crazy_Vale wrote:I couldn't find any post in the forum about this issue, so I'm asking myself if anybody else experienced the same problem.
It seems Arillery2 crashes when I try to navigate through the effects and the effects presets (clicking the little arrows aside the effect and/or the preset name in the Artillery GUI, top left).

I experience this in FLstudio 8 (it doesn't happen in my old Cubase VST 5.2).

It isn't a major problem, since I can achieve the same result accessing the Effects or the Presets menu.
Nevertheless, it would be nice to have this problem fixed in a future release.

I run a AMD XP+2400 machine.
I've also a newer machine but, since it's dedicated to video, I have no music software installed and I couldn't check Artillery's behaviour on this system.

For the rest artillery seems to work fine and I'm very happy to own it.

(@Robert@Sugarbytes: we had a email exchange a few days ago, I don't know if you remember. I managed to repair my midi keyboard and now I can properly use Artilley2; I'm speachless! It's .... simply great! Thanks for support).
I have this same problem in FL 8 and artillery 2.0.6. Is there a fix for this yet? noizviolation24@yahoo.com (mailto:noizviolation24@yahoo.com)

update to 11 or 12 first? idk

Return to “Sugar Bytes”