Thesys 1.5 released

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dear Folks,

Now it's there, the Thesys 1.5 update.
Now all our products are 64 bit compatible and all our products now come with a standalone.

Features:
- Midi Export (Drag&Drop)
- 64 bit compatibility
- Standalone version
- length modifier for the gate time sequencer
- extendable playrange (new keyboard layout with +-24 pitchrange)
- On/Off controls for modulation tracks (and global)
- animation for modulation tracks
- over 30 new presets

...more about Thesys

This was a great year for Sugar Bytes and we would like to thank everyone who supported us. There are some great products coming next year, so we look forward to enjoy you with high class musical software in the future.

We wish you a happy and inspiring new year!
Your Sugar Bytes team.

:D
nice one .....thanks for great products and responding to feedback.
look fwd to another year of great S-B products and support.

Cheers
d :)

Excellent....a million thanks :D
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Thanks for the update. The ability to change the gate length opens a few possibilities for sure.

[bug] Just tried it out and there seems to be a small graphic bug. When trying to adjust the loop length in the pitch sequencer the highlighted end of the bar does not visually update correctly. For instance, if the sequence is at full length and you drag the indicator to the left, it will only go halfway. And the loop start indicator has the same problem. It will move but the line does not update. As a result, you can't see where that indicator has stopped.

iMac i7
OSX 10.6.4
Ableton Live 8.2

Cheers!

:hug:

i can't play neither piano nor guitar anymore atm. (don't know about the future though) and Thesis helps a lot to realize my ideas.

thank you very much and a great 2011 to the Sugartwins!

le mello :) :D :)
"It dreamed itself along"

Yes, Yes, Yes!!! Finally "extended playable range". Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! :clap:

...disappears off into the horizon to never be heard from again...

./-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Yikes no presets - {solved with a reinstall}
Last edited by sunhome on Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thank you for the Thesys update. The new gate time multiplier is a very nice addition.

I also like the new presets. Especially:
  • Listen to That
  • Messy Jesse
  • Naja
  • Rand
  • Tumbling Chord Gates
Who did the new presets?

Thanks for the update guys! Having a blast with Thesys since I bought it earlier this week! I'll be using it tonight on the radio.electro-music.com NYE 2011 streaming concert broadcast (I'm on at 9:30 EST - 2:30 GMT) If you're not doing anything - check it out!

Dave
Dave

I can't get it to send midi to my mopho in standalone mode. I'm using maschine to send midi but it's not being transmitted. Anyone else having problems with it? :(
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

Thanks for the update.
The mac au still sucks, but I can get by using the vst in Live, or the standalone to export the midi.
The au still sends too much midi data out to the controller.
The notes the sequence is playing, actually play the gui, keys for patterns, and pitch, as before, but the vst and standalone don't do this.
Just importing the standalone midi works though.
Thanks again. I like the new features.

Thanks for the updates. I love Thesys and Consequence... ;)

Have a great year 2011!!

Cheers Ruediger

The presets are missing from the Mac installer. I've opened up the installer in Pacifist to double check and they definitely don't exist.

Many thanks in advance.

JM
------------
http://soundcloud.com/leftside-wobble

metrosonic wrote:The presets are missing from the Mac installer. I've opened up the installer in Pacifist to double check and they definitely don't exist.

Many thanks in advance.

JM
------------
I thought it was my computer that was at fault... But I too do not have presets in the Mac version..

Found the problem. The installer changed the permissions settings on my documents folder so that I was no longer able to access anything within that folder (where the presets appear to be installed). After reconfiguring the permission settings I was then able to load the presets.

The PDF manual still refers to the presets as being in the Thesys folder within Applications and this is what caused the initial confusion. The changing of permissions was still baffling to me and I am unaware why the installer should be playing with those settings in the first place.

JM
------------

Return to “Sugar Bytes”