WOW Filter in Studio One V 2.5

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

When you click inside the WOW GUI, then move the cursor out of it and back onto the project, you can not use play on transport anymore. it's my only plugin that does this.

with others i can simply maneuver the cursor over the project and press space to continue playback.

is this a known issue?
Finally!

There are also lots of pops n crackles. (This is one of my only two plugins out of around 200 that cause this)

Win7 64 bit Studio One V2.5
Finally!

ps: obviously i am talking about the latest built here. i am not one of those guys begging for support for a pirated copy. i bought this (and other plugins) legally directly from SugarBytes.
Finally!

if you wish one of your devs could log onto my pc via teamviewer or a similar tool.
Finally!

wow, nobody home at sugar byte?
Finally!

Caution, sugar bites!
Finally!

We just tried to reproduce this, but it all worked well.
Click in Wow Gui, then click into project.
Transport controls are working :/

best
Rico

with other effect plugins i do not have to click into the project. simply have to press space bar.
Finally!

please write a proper support mail to support@,
with a nice description and steps to reproduce.
that will help ;)

thanks!
Rico

you are right. will do.
Finally!

My Wow works fine in the S1 2.5 release.

Same problem for me with Effectrix. When the Effectrix is selected (the focus is on Effectrix) the playback shortcut SPACEBAR does not work. You have to select the DAW (change the focus to DAW) to get the SPACEBAR to work.

So what cyphersuit ment here, was that the SPACEBAR is not working with WOW. I have this problem with Sleepy-Records plugins and Effectrix. I guess all the Sugar Bytes VSTs have the same issue in Studio One? Haven't tested others than Effectrix atm, because I don't own any.. yet.

yes i tried talking about the SPACEBAR ^^
Finally!

Return to “Sugar Bytes”