Effectrix 1.4.2 + pro tools 11.0.2 Crash

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm using effectrix on pro tools and everytime I insert it in either an aux, instrument, or audio channel it crashes my pro tools. Only spot that it works on is the master channel. Does anyone have this same problem? I've contacted support and they've asked me when it does it and I've told them. They have not responded back in about a week and a half. A simple we are working on the problem would've been nice. I've emailed them one more time on Monday to see if they have made any progress and sadly...nothing. I don't mean to be a jerk but some work needs to be done on support side and i'll stop there. Any help would be appreciated and thank you in advance.

Is it me or does sugar bytes support REALLY suck? Jesus nothing for two weeks? unacceptable...do forums actually exist is there an actual moderator? Why do they use kvr forums? They can't even make their own forum? Are they the same company? I have a VERY long list of plugins from many different manufacturers I actually spent my money to buy all of these plugins I don't bootleg anything...THIS support is a joke just thought I'd give you guys a piece of my mind. 2 weeks after I bought my item...I still can't use it any other manufacturer would've at the LEAST told me something is going on to help. I don't even know what to say...You guys really need to let me know what's going on.

Return to “Sugar Bytes”