Unique preset switching serious bug MIGHT be fixed

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi love "unique" very daft punk-ish sounds

problem is whenever i'm playing a midi file while switching presets the synth does a "click" and then the audio is cut out.

only way to make it comeback is to unload the plug and reload it in logic

I'm on logic 9.1.8 with OS-X lion 10.7.5.

loads of professionals are still on logic 9 and using 32 bit Plugins so it would be a good idea to fix this for us slow to change guys.

i'll be waiting for your reply :)
Last edited by realmarco@sound-designJob on Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[signature]
Please port your VST plugins
to the Mac AU format
Please :)

hmm i seem to have fixed it. i deleted the following presets Bar "Fly 79.sbu" "Bass Trap.sbu" "Polymoon.sbu" from /my name/documents/Sugar bytes/unique/presets

on lion u need to hold down the alt key while using the "go" menu from the main finder(click on desktop then look up next to "view" hold down the alt and select "library" u wont have access to that witout doing this.

so far so good knock on wood lol that would make a cool lyric

and now everything wortks and quickly switching presets now seem to work without any problem.. that is weird
[signature]
to the Mac AU format

so uh been having the same problem but i noticed that if u leave unique alone for 10 seconds and THEN play it with switching presets it more stable than just loading it and playing it immediately

anyone else having the same problem with their MAC setup..ewould like to hear also from up to date Mac owners(latest OSX latest Logic pro X)
[signature]
to the Mac AU format

Return to “Sugar Bytes”