Thesys - iOS support exist anywhere? (white screen on load)

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Originally had thesys running on an old ipad mini and it worked fine. Last week upgraded to a new ipad air and now it just loads as a blank all white screen. Saw there was an update today and this update did not fix the issue either.

Looking at the recent app store reviews it looks like Im not alone, this looks to be broken for alot of air users, so there any update on a fix?
Last edited by ezelkow1 on Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

+1

I came here looking for answers about this. Having the exact same issue on an iPad Air. I've deleted and reinstalled several times to no avail.

-j

Hi guys!

I can answer this as I have the same problem; I received this answer from Sugar Bytes

"...thanks for the report! Yes, we can confirm that there was a problem with iPad Air / Mini Retina, we already fixed it und uploaded an updated version.
Since the status for our Thesys app in the app store is "Waiting For Review" it will take around 6-8 days until the fixed Thesys version is available for download. "

ea
Constant change is here to stay! - I think... there... 4am.

Hey! Thanks so much for letting us know.

I finally got my system up and running, and I've been very excited to get to work… totally thought I broke Thesys :).

-j

ea wrote:Hi guys!

I can answer this as I have the same problem; I received this answer from Sugar Bytes

"...thanks for the report! Yes, we can confirm that there was a problem with iPad Air / Mini Retina, we already fixed it und uploaded an updated version.
Since the status for our Thesys app in the app store is "Waiting For Review" it will take around 6-8 days until the fixed Thesys version is available for download. "

ea
When did you get that response? Just wondering since an updated version went out yesterday

Return to “Sugar Bytes”