Modified Effectrix Settings not reloading in Ableton

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I was running Effectrix 1.2.0 in Ableton Live 9 Suite on a computer running Windows XP, but after some complications with my operating system crashing I upgraded to Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate and reloaded/installed everything else. All my work was saved on a separate drive and the original project files were not compromised. The factory presets included with Effectrix do load and the plug-in will run (although since the upgrade I get 'This is not an Effectrix file' any time I load a previous project that uses Effectrix when it opens it up), but the problem is when I originally saved my project, Ableton saved any edits or custom tweaks I did with Effectrix within the saved Ableton project file (so I assume). I never once saved the adjusted presets as a stand-alone *.SCH file and on my old setup it opened and loaded any adjustments I made in spite of this. Now when it loads, I get the same error message and whatever default preset I adjusted without any saved modifications loading. Really trying to avoid replicating these edits from scratch since I used the CHAOS feature quite a bit. Any ideas?

Return to “Sugar Bytes”