Egoist Bug: Preset Menu

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi There,

Just using the demo and wanted to report this. The preset Menu doesn't appear to work for me. Although I see there is a lot of demo content available, the preset menu can only select the Default preset. I'm using FL Studio, but I tested this also in the standalone and got the same result.

I can however change presets through the FL Wrapper.

I should mention that I'm talking about the global preset menu, but also I see the Bass preset menu is also not working properly. The Beat Kit menu, however, is working.

I am having the same issue with both the standalone and the VST version in the full copy I purchased, so this is not exclusive to the demo version. The presets were installed in the correct spot. I installed the library on a second drive. I don't think that has any effect on the presets though. When I run the standalone version the Egoist browser displays the non-English word "PETTERN". In the VST version the word "DEFAULT" is displayed. The Beat kits are loading fine. The Bass presets do not work either for me.

I was running Egoist in Reaper (the most recent version). Haven't tried it in another DAWS.

Forgot to mention I'm running Windows Premium Home Ed. 64 bit and it was the 64-bit version of Reaper I was using.

hi,

we think this could be a path problem.
We recommend to uninstall and reinstall.

If the problem persists, please write to support@sugar-bytes

best,
your sugar bytes team

Can you confirm the library does not need to be reinstalled and can be on a second drive?

It appears the 1.0.2 update has fixed the preset menu issue. Thanks Sugarbytes!!!

Same here. Turns out it was a character in my user name that was the culprit. I'm very pleased with the quick response from SugarBytes. Looking forward to working more with the Egoist. Thanks too SugarBytes!

Return to “Sugar Bytes”