EGOIST iPad Edition released

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How can i make folders for my imported samples?

It could work fine if you use itunes on the ipad for samples, but you can't use previous/next then but have to go back and pick playlist, select sample etc.
I tried moving a folder with samples to itunes app folder on my PC and i tried exporting the content file and adding samples in the user slot there (Content\Samples\User) and then moving it back to the ipad via itunes on pc. No luck!
The previous/next arrows or at least the area you can press for them to trigger could be bigger! Very tiny triangle to hit!

Enough of the whining... The bass synth is freakin fantastic!!!!!!! Best synth for acid both on ipad and pc/vst!!! The drums sound great. So many of them and they're really really good! Really nice to see the effects built in as audiobus is a little creative halt for me. You can get such crazy results but good sounding results with this app! Amazing! I've had so much fun having a steady beat and then play around with the effects and slicer.

Well done!

Is there a way to record the bass synth's parameters? If i record it in audiobus to Looper i will get the drums also and if i export the movements wont be added. Maybe solution is to record drums only into the looper and then mute them in the app and record the bass synth on it's own?

I feel this app is right up there with Gadget :) And that is a huge complement ^_^
:hug:

Return to “Sugar Bytes”