Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New What is KVR? Submit News Advertise
Sugar Bytes
KVRian

1041 posts since 27 Apr, 2007

Postby Sugar Bytes; Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:58 am Re: GUITARIST 'Guitar type' drop down empty!

Hi losacademicos,

did you download and install the library? If yes, have you selected a guitar via the guitar type dropdown menu in the settings tab of Guitarist?
If it's still shown as empty did you possibly select a custom folder, external custom drive or just moved the library after installation?

Anyway, you can check the instrument path in the com.Sugar-Bytes.Guitarist.plist file.
Per default the library will be installed in Aplications/Sugar Bytes/Guitarist/Library/Instrument/

Now if you want to change it to the location you want you will need a corresponding plist editor. I used Pref Setter.

So here is an example...after the installation I just moved the Guitarist Library folder from the default installation folder to my desktop.

Got to the plist (com.sugar-bytes.Guitarist.plist ) by entering ~/Library into the 'Go To Folder' menu and selected the com.Sugar-Bytes.Guitarist.plist file from the Preferences folder.
Opened the com.sugar-bytes.Guitarist.plist file with Pref Setter and adjusted the following paths to:

InstrumentsPath
/Users/"YourLogName"(here sugarbytes)/Desktop/Guitarist Library/Instrument/

LibraryPath
/Users/"YourLogName"(here sugarbytes)/Desktop/

Hope this helps.

Best,
Nadine
losacademicos
KVRer

2 posts since 21 Jan, 2017

Postby losacademicos; Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:04 am Re: GUITARIST 'Guitar type' drop down empty!

where where where do I download the library from?! please tell me, I'm going crazy here.

Thanks!
Sugar Bytes
KVRian

1041 posts since 27 Apr, 2007

Postby Sugar Bytes; Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:54 am Re: GUITARIST 'Guitar type' drop down empty!

Hi losacademicos,

to download the full version Guitarist library please login with your registered email address and your serial in our 'Update / Full Version Download' section on our homepage here:
http://www.sugar-bytes.de/content/downl ... hp?lang=en

Please note that the library installer is a separate download (dropbox) link from the instrument installer.

Best,
Nadine
Previous

Moderator: Sugar Bytes

Return to Sugar Bytes