TheSys how to tie a note to do pitch bend up only in beginning of note

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I try in Pitch Bend sequencer and i want do a longer note with shorter bend up at beginnung . I notice i can change the Gate time to 4, but then the bend up and to 0 is done so slow, that it is done in whole note. I see in consequence that there is a tie possible. but i miss other features in consequence. Is this possible in any way in thesys ?
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

Hi magicmusic,

unfortunately, this is not possible. In Thesys and Consequence the glide will affect the whole note only.

Best,
Nadine

I find now a workaround solution. When i use the sustain pedal controller (64) as modulation and then it work. i can set to 127 as long i want play a note, when i want stop the note i set to 0 and i can use the gate time to set the length of the bend

I have test the demo, maybe you can tell if there is a update planed. I think when thesys get 3 more pitch bend sequencer(Edit: also velocity and gate sequencer), so there can polyphonic sequences add, without the limit to diffrent chord types. sequencer can switch with knob, so need not more GUI space. each additional sequencer can set to a octave offset to rootkey -2 or -1 or 1 or 2

Or a more easy update that for chord type is additional rootkey+1 octave up, or rotkey -1-octave down+1 octave up or rootkey -1 octave down is play in chord. this types are not in the current chord types.
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

Return to “Sugar Bytes”