Looperator Filter Step Random setting???

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have the Filter Step Randomizer set to "User Only" for randomizing, but it instead selects from other presets as well. This happens no matter what the Track Randomizer is set to.

Seems like this needs fixing.

In the Track Random section there is no "User" option.

Not sure what is going on there. :ud:

Hi jbw,

are you using the related random button?
Please note that there is a difference between the random buttons for Track Random and Step Random.
The random button of the filter sequencer lane uses the settings established with the Track Random settings
whereas the Step Random Settings define how the random steps should behave.
So if you choose User Only in the Step Random Settings and select a Random Step from the filter effects pop-up menu it should select only User (U1-U4) filter types.

Hope this helps.
Best,
Nadine

Thank you! This was driving me crazy. I had it completely wrong. :hihi: Did not understand the difference between the track and step random settings. Thanks for explaining.

So, why no "Tied User" option for the Envelope and Filter "Track Random" settings? Maybe they could be added at some point?

Glad that I could help you! I just wanted to let you know that we put this random mode on our feature request list for the "Track Random" settings as well and will come up with it in one of our next bigger updates.
Best,
Nadine

Sugar Bytes wrote:Glad that I could help you! I just wanted to let you know that we put this random mode on our feature request list for the "Track Random" settings as well and will come up with it in one of our next bigger updates.
Best,
Nadine
8)

Return to “Sugar Bytes”