BUG REPORT: Obscurium Step Play not working right

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

When using Obscurium's "Step Play" the first note always plays twice after a cycle. Example:

I play through the first cycle and everything plays back in order, 1st note, 2nd note, etc. But when I get to the end and it cycles back to the beginning it plays back 1st note, 1st note, 2nd note, etc.

Not a huge deal, but still seems like it should be fixed so that the 1st note doesn't play twice, so I thought I'd report it.

This is Obscurium 1.0.4 on Mac OS 10.12.2 in Cubase Elements 9.0.2 and Renoise 3.1.

Another thing to point out here, and seems to be related. When you move the start of the bracket, to say step #5, the step play cycle goes: 5,6, etc. then back to 4 after the cycle, rather than 5 where it should.
Screen Shot 2017-01-18 at 1.21.20 PM.png
This picture is after cycling through with step play just once, and as you can see it goes back to step 4 which is outside of the bracket.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hi jbw,

thanks for reporting this and for the detailed description! Yes,I could reproduce this behaviour here.
We will now look into this and let you know as soon as a fixed version is available for download.

Best,
Nadine

Sugar Bytes wrote:Hi jbw,

thanks for reporting this and for the detailed description! Yes,I could reproduce this behaviour here.
We will now look into this and let you know as soon as a fixed version is available for download.

Best,
Nadine
Sounds good. :phones:

Hi jbw,

we uploaded a fixed version now (version number is the same).
Please login to your account and download and install the latest version again.

Thanks for your patience!
Best,
Nadine

Sugar Bytes wrote:Hi jbw,

we uploaded a fixed version now (version number is the same).
Please login to your account and download and install the latest version again.

Thanks for your patience!
Best,
Nadine
Downloaded... Works fine now. :party:

Return to “Sugar Bytes”