Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New What is KVR? Submit News Advertise
geblomuf
KVRer

1 post since 25 Jan, 2017

Postby geblomuf; Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:06 am Logic Pro X on Sugar Bytes plugins error!!

Hello.
I installed Sugar Bytes plugins in Logic Pro X program. Opening and running. But the interface does not reopen when I want to close the screen???
Sometimes DAW gives an error
What is the problem?
Sugar Bytes
KVRian

1041 posts since 27 Apr, 2007

Postby Sugar Bytes; Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:12 am Re: Logic Pro X on Sugar Bytes plugins error!!

Hi geblomuf,

thanks for your report! Yes, we are aware of the problem and already in contact with the Logic devs to hopefully find a quick and joint solution. We will let you know as soon as we come up with a fixed version.

Sorry for the trouble!

Best,
Nadine
Logix25
KVRer

3 posts since 30 Nov, 2013

Postby Logix25; Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:03 pm Re: Logic Pro X on Sugar Bytes plugins error!!

Hope for a quick update, it seems like the Sugar Bytes plugins are very unstable / pretty much not working with Logic Pro X 10.3. (Looperator, Effectrix, WOW2)
Everything was and is still working with Logic 10.2 but not with 10.3 (I have both versions on the same hard drive)
Sugar Bytes
KVRian

1041 posts since 27 Apr, 2007

Postby Sugar Bytes; Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:07 am Re: Logic Pro X on Sugar Bytes plugins error!!

Hi,

we recently uploaded new versions (version number is the same) of Artillery2, Consequence, Cyclop, Effectrix, Factory, Guitarist, Looperator, Obscurium, Thesys, Turnado, Vogue and WOW2 where the problem with Logic X is solved now. Egoist and Unique will follow.
Please login to your account and download and install again.

Best,
Nadine
Logix25
KVRer

3 posts since 30 Nov, 2013

Postby Logix25; Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:50 pm Re: Logic Pro X on Sugar Bytes plugins error!!

That was faster than i expected :)
Thanks Sugar Bytes for the quick update and for the awesome plugins!
fisherKing
KVRian

1398 posts since 6 Aug, 2009

Postby fisherKing; Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:15 pm Re: Logic Pro X on Sugar Bytes plugins error!!

i just got Factory today (16 february), so am assuming i've got the most current version. it's crashed logic X (10.3) 3 out of the 6 times i've run it so far, not a good sign. i sent the error log to sugar-bytes. anyone else (still) having problems? all my other plugins are fine...
nordickvr
KVRist

393 posts since 29 Sep, 2013

Postby nordickvr; Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:21 pm Re: Logic Pro X on Sugar Bytes plugins error!!

Sugar Bytes wrote:...Egoist and Unique will follow.
Please login to your account and download and install again.

Best,
Nadine

Any news concerning those two ones?
zhiguli8
KVRer

6 posts since 21 Apr, 2016

Postby zhiguli8; Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:39 am Re: Logic Pro X on Sugar Bytes plugins error!!

I'm having a problem loading Cyclops and Egoist in Garageband. Is this related? I have the newest version of everything. The plugin appears to load, but there are no presets and no sound. I also use Bitwig and they work fine in that.
fisherKing
KVRian

Postby fisherKing; Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:52 am Re: Logic Pro X on Sugar Bytes plugins error!!

here, what happens is this: when i close a project in logic X, logic crashes. i sent the crashlogs to sugar bytes...
nordickvr
KVRist

393 posts since 29 Sep, 2013

Postby nordickvr; Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:08 am Re: Logic Pro X on Sugar Bytes plugins error!!

fisherKing wrote:here, what happens is this: when i close a project in logic X, logic crashes. i sent the crashlogs to sugar bytes...

Doesn't seem to happen with Logic X 10.3 OS X 10.11.6.
What's your version/system?
fisherKing
KVRian

Postby fisherKing; Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:39 am Re: Logic Pro X on Sugar Bytes plugins error!!

nordickvr wrote:
fisherKing wrote:here, what happens is this: when i close a project in logic X, logic crashes. i sent the crashlogs to sugar bytes...

Doesn't seem to happen with Logic X 10.3 OS X 10.11.6.
What's your version/system?

10.12.3. anyway, sugar bytes just posted an update to Factory, and i downloaded & installed it... and no crashes (knock on virtual wood). will post back if any weirdness, but seems fine.

great support! i wish more developers were as on top of things as sugar-bytes has been with this.

Moderator: Sugar Bytes

Return to Sugar Bytes