Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New What is KVR? Submit News Advertise
AjSubat
KVRer

2 posts since 23 Mar, 2011

Postby AjSubat; Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:56 pm Does Effectrix even work on logic Pro X?

I just recently purchased Effectrix. note: I've used it with Logic 9 in the past and loved it. However, this time around I haven't been able to get it to work (with Logic Pro X), for both Midi and audio. I've watched a few tutorials and I know I'm taking all the correct steps. Even when opening Effectrix as a stand alone, there is no output.

Someone help. This is frustrating. attached a pic.
AjSubat
KVRer

2 posts since 23 Mar, 2011

Postby AjSubat; Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:12 pm Re: Does Effectrix even work on logic Pro X?

ps. I am using the latest version for both Logic Pro X and Effectrix.
Sugar Bytes
KVRian

1043 posts since 27 Apr, 2007

Postby Sugar Bytes; Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:03 am Re: Does Effectrix even work on logic Pro X?

Hi,

when there is no sound please first check the About Screen of Effectrix within Logic and make sure that the serial is marked as valid. If not you can directly reenter the serial there by hand (to avoid copy/paste errors) or when you reinstall. Make also sure to install Effectrix on the user account you will really work with afterwards.

If you might experience problems with the latest Logic X version please login to your account and download and install the latest version again since we already came up with a fixed version (version number is the same). Maybe delete the Effectrix.component from /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/ before downloading and reinstalling the latest version again. After deleting the file and before reinstalling please open Logic and close it again.

Best,
Your SB team

Moderator: Sugar Bytes

Return to Sugar Bytes