Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals

Whoa, what happened to the last thread?

laurencedavies
KVRer

12 posts since 21 Nov, 2005

Postby laurencedavies; Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:54 pm Whoa, what happened to the last thread?

I don't want to start another thread that might disappear, and I can understand why the last thread may have been removed because there were some posts that were insensitive, but why were all posts deleted?
InstaJungle 0.3
http://www.instajungle.com/
laurencedavies
KVRer

12 posts since 21 Nov, 2005

Postby laurencedavies; Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:25 am

Hey everyone, I've received my key for DKS PRO, woohoo!

Thanks Aldo!
InstaJungle 0.3
http://www.instajungle.com/
Exit Zero
KVRist

286 posts since 19 Nov, 2002, from Bloomington, Indiana USA

Postby Exit Zero; Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:37 am

Lock a thread, fine - but complete deletion? Hmmmm, some comments must have been really heinous.

I'm pretty sure it was my thread, "Not good to let customers linger." I guess it doesn't matter since if any savvy customer comes to investigate they certainly will see that there is a lack of response by the vendor.

I stand by my original statement that you cannot run ANY business without decent customer service. If you're unable to respond to customers - especially those who have paid money and are waiting to receive product - it should come as no big surprise that your company brand may become tarnished.

I'm sure the proprietor is well intentioned and I am not insensitive to "emergencies" but we're talking about simple business protocols which cannot be disputed.

Deleting the thread may have been unavoidable, but the customer service history for AraldFX is in need of serious repair and reconsideration. Sorry, but I am entitled to this opinion and I don't believe I've stated it in a way which deserves censorship.
Exit Zero
KVRist

286 posts since 19 Nov, 2002, from Bloomington, Indiana USA

Postby Exit Zero; Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:13 am

Oh and btw, for any new customer that finds this thread...

Please resist the temptation of using harsh words. Be professional. State your case and keep it civil.
ganymede
KVRist

158 posts since 27 Jun, 2009, from Solar System

Postby ganymede; Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:02 pm

I wish I read this thread before buying StormGate 3 a week ago. I still haven't received it and have launched a PayPal Dispute against AraldFX. :(
ganymede
KVRist

Postby ganymede; Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:15 pm

Quote: "AraldFX is a consortium of several skilled and talented audio software developers, sample producers and musician, aimed to produce professional quality virtual instruments and effects at an affordable price."

Hmmm... if there are several of them, why isn't anybody there to make sure that customers' orders are dealt with?
ganymede
KVRist

Postby ganymede; Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:55 pm

The thing that gets me about AraldFX is they don't send any correspondence whatsoever. You place your order with them and get a receipt back from PayPal, and then... nothing! No confirmation email from AraldFX saying your order is being dealt with and you'll hear from them soon. Not even an automated email saying they're on holiday and will deal with your order as soon as they get back in a week's time (if that's what's actually happening).

I can see I'm not the first to have this problem and would dearly like to see what was said on that deleted thread...
ganymede
KVRist

Postby ganymede; Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:19 am

Ah, I see there seems to have been some sort of car accident a while back, although the thread has now deleted. Can anyone tell me what's going on with AraldFX? Is Aldo in hospital or something?
ganymede
KVRist

Postby ganymede; Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:07 pm

Just arrived! :) As I suspected, Aldo was having major health problems.
woodie
KVRist

445 posts since 24 Mar, 2005

Postby woodie; Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:13 pm

ganymede....before I had a chance to reply...you obviously heard back from Aldo. I also spoke to him since your posts a few days back, but I've been tied up with my Mom...who is now in the hospital.

Anyway....Unfortunately the accident at the beginning of the year has taken a toll on him...esp. his lungs and since then been having "episodes" and having to go to the hospital unexpectedly (ie recently again as well for sudden acute pain)....meanwhile trying to get his life back together. As many independent developers there are here that we support...stuff like this happens (and can happen to ANYONE)...turns your life upside down....and hence everything else follows.

One thing I would tell you that you may have come across in the previous threads....Aldo is very passionate about this stuff, but he's come to a major road-bump....but cross our fingers will get 110% well again soon. Am talking to him about extra help around here....so as soon as something is lined up...will let everyone know.
ganymede
KVRist

Postby ganymede; Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:03 pm

Thanks for explaining. I understand and sorry for being so impatient.

Get better soon Aldo!

Moderator: Aldo

Return to AraldFX