Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals
apex14
KVRer

22 posts since 4 Jan, 2010, from Mansfield, OH

Postby apex14; Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am GrandElectrix Purchase... still waiting for software

Hello. I purchased the GrandElectrix online (through Paypal) 4 days ago and have not yet received my software. I have sent 4 emails from two separate accounts in case one wasn't getting through, and still no reply. Can someone from Arald FX please respond to this in case the emails I've sent have not made it through? I would hate to have to dispute the order and purchase from a competing company, but if I don't hear anything soon, that is exactly what is going to happen.

Funny, you do the right thing by not using cracked software, and this is how you are treated as a paying customer.

Thank you.

Steve
woodie
KVRist

445 posts since 24 Mar, 2005

Postby woodie; Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:21 pm

Steve - I've sent an SOS to Aldo...hopefully he'll send you the goods right away. If you don't hear anything from him in a day or 2...please send me a PM and I'll whip him with a wet noodle next time I talk to him. LOL

I don't want to make excuses for him, but he's got a real day job and I know he's been super busy the past months and I'm going to guess he just overlooked those critical emails.

In case you're wondering who I am - Aldo and I have been working together on a separate project that we hope to invite AraldFX owners soon to do more beta testing; so as you can figure out now...I kind of keep an eye out for him and let him know if anything urgent comes along. ;)
apex14
KVRer

Postby apex14; Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:00 pm

Thanks Woodie. I appreciate you alerting Aldo to my recent purchase. I am sympathetic to the fact that he has a busy day job. I have as well.

Please let me know if I can be of any help as a beta tester. I am currently running my vst's on a Receptor C, OS 1.7xxx.xx.

Steve
woodie
KVRist

Postby woodie; Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:05 pm

hey no problem Steve...I totally empathize with your frustration, but you did the right thing to post here and at minimal get my attention so I can send a Bat Signal to Aldo. LOL

You bet we'll need yours and everyone's help. Receptor = Nice! We'll definitely need your help on that front. We have had a small circle of beta testers over the past year, but so many enhancements have been made throughout the course of the year; everytime we're ready to go to the next stage and invite you guys...we end up changing things up or Aldo will do more fine-tuning to the framework and features! Even just recently...same thing happened, but enough is enough and we need to get a move on....and at the stage now that we're going to invite more members. I'm just waiting for him to do the final builds...and one last test before we shoot the message out to everyone who owns an AraldFX product. So hopefully soon....but you know how things go + I'm leaving for a 3 week overseas trip this Sunday, so we'll see what happens....but it's been in the works for 2 years now and it IS coming....just exactly "when" is the big question. ;)
apex14
KVRer

Postby apex14; Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:10 pm

So when do you think I can expect my Grandelectrix Woodie?
woodie
KVRist

Postby woodie; Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:59 pm

man...unfortunately it's out of my hands, Steve, as Aldo is the man, but hopefully he'll get my shout-out to him and set it right ASAP.
Orbit-50
KVRAF

2115 posts since 28 Jun, 2005, from La La Land

Postby Orbit-50; Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:32 pm

Wow! This sucks.

./-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.
apex14
KVRer

Postby apex14; Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:28 pm

Orbit-50 wrote:Wow! This sucks.

./-.

Yes it does. It has basically turned into a race, or game at this point. If Aldo sends the software link, I'll use it. If I get the credit card statement before that happens, I'll reject the charge and pretend the software doesn't exist and use another CP80 emulator I found.

We'll see what happens...
apex14
KVRer

Postby apex14; Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:47 am

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know that AraldFX HAS come through with my order for the Grand Electrix. Aldo has gotten me what I needed and has done so gracefully and with class. Thank you Aldo.

Without going into detail, I have no issues with AraldFX.

Thanks to Woodie for helping me out with all of this.

Steve
Orbit-50
KVRAF

2115 posts since 28 Jun, 2005, from La La Land

Postby Orbit-50; Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:25 pm

That's good to hear.

./-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.
DR
KVRer

4 posts since 29 Aug, 2003

Postby DR; Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:16 pm

I notice that turnaround can be very slow on orders but I just ordered Grand Electrix for mac via Paypal and was hoping that someone could help get Aldo the message. I noticed that Woodie has helped someone in the past with this issue. Reading other posts about AraldFX kind of freaked me out. I googled for a good CP70 emulation and it led me to a checkout page on AraldFX for the mac version. Now I see that they are not taking orders. Hopefully they will fulfill my order. If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
woodie
KVRist

Postby woodie; Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:29 am

DR wrote:I notice that turnaround can be very slow on orders but I just ordered Grand Electrix for mac via Paypal and was hoping that someone could help get Aldo the message. I noticed that Woodie has helped someone in the past with this issue. Reading other posts about AraldFX kind of freaked me out. I googled for a good CP70 emulation and it led me to a checkout page on AraldFX for the mac version. Now I see that they are not taking orders. Hopefully they will fulfill my order. If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Hey DR - As you have already figured out, he hasn't been seen here for a long time and the last time I had any contact with Aldo was sometime in early 2010 (we had been working on a killer side project) and despite many attempts to get in touch with him since then....poof! he was gone...never to hear from him again. :(

Unfortunately I don't have anything to do with his PayPal account, DR. He and I had regular contact with each other back then, so I was just helping him out on here at times.

Did PayPal send you a message saying that the account has accepted your payment? If so...I can only assume that is a sign that he or someone else is indeed manning that PayPal account if accepting a payment from someone has to be done manually, but I have no idea how it works as I've never been on the receiving side of a PayPal payment.

So check that out and drop us a line.

cheers,
woodie

Moderator: Aldo

Return to AraldFX