Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 NewWhat is KVR? Submit News Advertise

Is Arald FX a real company?

apex14
KVRer

22 posts since 4 Jan, 2010, from Mansfield, OH

Postby apex14; Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:33 am Is Arald FX a real company?

This may sound silly, but I am asking for opinions on Arald FX as a company. I am now 5 days out from ordering the GrandElectrix software and have had absolutely no response from this vendor. Can anyone tell me if this is a scam, or just poor business practice? I am now wondering if my credit card info actually went through Paypal, or was it a fraudulent site?

If anyone can help clarify this for me, it would be much appreciated. I am prepared to follow a legal route should I find out this is an online scam. If the company is legit, I would like to know that as well.

Thanks,

Steve
mellotronaut
KVRAF

9938 posts since 2 Jan, 2005, from somewhere in the woods

Postby mellotronaut; Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:52 am

It's a real company, but you're not the first one, who has problems with a fast delivery.
"It dreamed itself along"
apex14
KVRer

Postby apex14; Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:02 am

Thanks for the reply, Mello. Arald FX's website claims a 24 hr turnaround, but usually gets processed within 4 hours. That couldn't possibly be any more misleading! Also, there is no phone number anywhere that I could find on their webpage. This combined with absolutely no communication from them started to make me think maybe it was a well developed scam.

I am very happy to hear from you that this is not the case.

Steve
sockofgold
KVRAF

2256 posts since 5 Aug, 2007

Postby sockofgold; Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:11 am

There is another thread directly below yours with the exact same problem from over a month ago, too...
apex14
KVRer

Postby apex14; Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:26 am

I noticed that this morning sockofgold (funny name, by the way). So if I understand this correctly, this is a legit company that just needs help with customer service? All I want is to use what I have paid for, and I still have not received the software download link, or whatever it is they send you. Is this a one man shop and that guy is out on vacation? If someone from AraldFX would simply reply to this forum or any of the four emails I have sent, none of this would be an issue.

I just don't understand.
sockofgold
KVRAF

2256 posts since 5 Aug, 2007

Postby sockofgold; Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:30 am

apex14 wrote:I noticed that this morning sockofgold (funny name, by the way). So if I understand this correctly, this is a legit company that just needs help with customer service? All I want is to use what I have paid for, and I still have not received the software download link, or whatever it is they send you. Is this a one man shop and that guy is out on vacation? If someone from AraldFX would simply reply to this forum or any of the four emails I have sent, none of this would be an issue.

I just don't understand.

Well, to be clear: I'm not a AraldFX customer. I just saw your post in the "Recent Posts" list and found it intriguing.

I believe it's just one guy, and from what I have gathered, he has a long history of very poor customer service. Hence a number of threads very similar in nature to yours. Hopefully it will work out for you.
mellotronaut
KVRAF

9938 posts since 2 Jan, 2005, from somewhere in the woods

Postby mellotronaut; Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:48 am

i hope, you'll get the files soon.
Never had a problem myself. I bought DSK Pro and Stormgate 3 (fast delivery) and i had a support question too about two years ago, which was answered immediately.
Seems, Aldo is a onemanshow and he seems to be absent from time to time for a while, but he has come back after a while every time yet.

Chrimel :)
"It dreamed itself along"
apex14
KVRer

Postby apex14; Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:59 am

Good to know Mello. I understand things come up, and I am generally a patient guy. That being said, there is a certain expectation when you are paying for a product or service, and Aldo has clearly started our relationship off on the wrong foot. However, I am willing to be patient as long as I know I am not being scammed and the product is coming SOON.

Thanks for the info!
woodie
KVRist

446 posts since 24 Mar, 2005

Postby woodie; Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:32 pm

Steve/Guys - Aldo (AraldFX) is and has always been "real" and not a scam. As far as 2 days ago when I spoke to him last - he was alive and well; probably just overlooked the emails/payment. I also replied to your other thread:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=275141
breakmixer
KVRAF

4206 posts since 14 Nov, 2008, from UK

Postby breakmixer; Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:43 pm

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=271581

read the 2 posts below you, you'll get it in the end, but not any apology, he should change the website to say 'I'll send it when I can be bothered or have some spare time' :lol: . It is a good emulation though...

I got mine, send him an email too, it's on my post...
apex14
KVRer

Postby apex14; Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:03 pm

breakmixer wrote:http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=271581

read the 2 posts below you, you'll get it in the end, but not any apology, he should change the website to say 'I'll send it when I can be bothered or have some spare time' :lol: . It is a good emulation though...

I got mine, send him an email too, it's on my post...

Thanks. I don't care about the apology.... just the software!

Send it Aldo!!!
apex14
KVRer

Postby apex14; Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:49 am

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know that AraldFX HAS come through with my order for the Grand Electrix. Aldo has gotten me what I need and has done so gracefully and with class. Thank you Aldo.

Without going into detail, I have no issues with AraldFX.

Thanks to Woodie for helping me out with all of this.

Steve

Moderator: Aldo

Return to AraldFX