Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 NewWhat is KVR? Submit News Advertise

AraldFX: anything in the works?

Shy
KVRAF

5175 posts since 26 Jun, 2004

Postby Shy; Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:14 pm AraldFX: anything in the works?

I noticed this on the main site:
All AraldFX sales are suspended.
We are working hard to provide new exciting audio software based on our new technologies... our customers will be invited shortly to enjoy the result of our work and join our new community!

As for the beta testing:
I really hate to break the news, but the project/forum has been closed indefinitely. I would like to thank everyone for all of your support over the years and it's unfortunate we didn't get the plugs out in the wild like we hoped. Hope to see you again one day. Until then.... All the best and keep rocking! Woodie

Is AraldFX going to stay closed for business indefinitely? Are you working on any current or future products? I think it's sad that no one can buy DKS anymore. It's one of my most favorite synths ever and among the very few high quality, serious drum synths.
"Music is spiritual. The music business is not." - Claudio Monteverdi
spirit
KVRian

726 posts since 12 Apr, 2002, from Terra Australis

Postby spirit; Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:35 pm

Yes, the drum machine was excellent. A pity about that. But let's not try to re-animate the rotting zombie carcass.

Be thankful that the company has finally come clean and shut down. The years of "coming soon" promises were embarrassing. At least now there can be a dignified funeral and mournng.
Shy
KVRAF

5175 posts since 26 Jun, 2004

Postby Shy; Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:16 pm

Zombies, a funeral, "coming clean" and being thankful have nothing to do with my post.
"Music is spiritual. The music business is not." - Claudio Monteverdi

Moderator: Aldo

Return to AraldFX