Muon Softwares "Neutron" Please help!!

Official support for: muon-software.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

that's what I was afraid of... there's no way I could do that in the computer lab, hell, it would more than likely be a different computer each time i used it.

Is satellite any different? It actually seems more like cmplay than the one, and one's looping functions are attractive but not neccesary. actually satellite pro would be cool if it's timestretching is nice because I just slice up loops anyway and use tuna's timestretching now.. it's more old school though. I would use 202 on seperate tracks but i'm limited to 10 tracks at a time, so the 404 + cmplay is very nice once i get the kit set up... it just takes a crazy long time. If there was a quick way of switching samples in the zones without adding, then setting root key, then switching the sample, then not liking it and going through it all over again and so on. I could fool around with using eXT as a vsti and doing things like that but that would be a hassle too, maybe more so. The big attraction to cmplay is all the nice fx and the sends, the sends really put the icing on the cake for me. So if I could take satellite pro with me where ever and map samples quickly i'd be all over it.
In the future there will be robots!

Satellite's copy protection is very different indeed, it is not licensed per machine but per Samplebase user. So you would be able to use it on multiple computers as you needed to.

Kind regards
Dave
Muon Software Ltd
www.muon-software.com

Dave, do you handle tech support for Satellite?
In the future there will be robots!

Dave, do you handle tech support for Satellite?
Not officially, but I'm sure I'd be able to help if you had a question. Don't forget to check their support area though, its got a lot of information that might help first.

http://www.samplebase.com/support/

Kind regards
Dave
Muon Software Ltd
www.muon-software.com

Return to “Muon Software”