Muon Softwares "Neutron" Please help!!

Official support for: muon-software.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If Muon were to release the CM plugs as UB, I'd run off to the international news agent then and there!
We wouldn't be able to do such a thing without CM's permission. However something may happen soon on that front, I'll be sure to let you know if it does.

The idea of re-awakening Neutron does appeal to me, though I'm not sure how much work it would be. It is certainly something that I am now considering as I do have a suitable user interface and engine ready and waiting.

Kind regards
Dave

Muon Software Ltd wrote: I'm sorry to say that Atom Pro/Electron/Tau Mk1 are dead and buried, they will probably never again see the light of day once the relaunch is done.

Kind regards
Dave
any chance you can release some of them as freeware?
<insert greedy drooling grin at pleasure>
:)
i am thinking about Electron mostly :love:

Peace out
Dubadelica - Electronic music since 1996 http://www.dubadelica.com/about.php
Radio Rebelde - Modern roots reggae with an electronic twist https://radiorebeldereggae.bandcamp.com/

Isn't the sampler in Project 5 basically a slightly upgraded 202?

DXi only though

i am thinking about Electron mostly
The problem that I have is that the older stuff was not written in such a way that makes it easy to bring them up to date with AU/UB/VST2.4. I have recently spent a week bringing Tau Pro and Tau Bassline MkII up to modern standards because the code was in good shape. Unfortunately, I couldn't be so sure it'd be quite as easy to do Electron as the code was written before AUs even existed. Rather than give something away free, I'd rather wait and then spend the time to update it.
We've never done any work for Cakewalk, so it isn't based on our code.

Kind regards
Dave

Muon Software Ltd wrote:
i am thinking about Electron mostly
The problem that I have is that the older stuff was not written in such a way that makes it easy to bring them up to date with AU/UB/VST2.4. I have recently spent a week bringing Tau Pro and Tau Bassline MkII up to modern standards because the code was in good shape. Unfortunately, I couldn't be so sure it'd be quite as easy to do Electron as the code was written before AUs even existed. Rather than give something away free, I'd rather wait and then spend the time to update it.
sure, i can understand..if you plan to revive it in a undefinite time, it wouldnt be a good thing to release it for free in the previous old version..
ok, thanx anyway for replying ;)
Peace out
Dubadelica - Electronic music since 1996 http://www.dubadelica.com/about.php
Radio Rebelde - Modern roots reggae with an electronic twist https://radiorebeldereggae.bandcamp.com/

Muon Software Ltd wrote:
We've never done any work for Cakewalk, so it isn't based on our code.

Kind regards
Dave
That's funny - I'd always thought it was one of yours (from the 202ish look):

actually aMUSEd, that looks like the 404. ;)

Maybe it is - years since I looked at them tbh - I meant whichever one was the sampler

scuzzphut wrote:You can get One without the library for £60
http://www.samples4.com/catalog/product ... cts_id=722
and here's 1/8th of ONE (salled SOLO):
http://www.samples4.com/catalog/product ... 49809869e9

for 20 pounds.
rrrc.bandcamp.com||bandcamp.com/blatanville
"ALL YOUR CUBASE ARE BELONG TO REAPER" - 5.1 Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:17 pm
i9-10900CF|32GB|Nvidia RTX3060Ti|Win 11|REAPER|FLStudio|more plugins than I've had hot meals

That's funny - I'd always thought it was one of yours (from the 202ish look):
Nope, I can't claim credit for that I'm afraid. Though I will say there are only so many things you can do to make a keymap screen look fresh and exciting :D

With regards to Solo, an update is in the pipeline that will add back the step sequencer and loop editing same as its big brother. It won't import REX any more though, so I suggest anyone interested should snap up Solo MkI while its still available!

Kind regards
Dave

does that mean that it will only use the AMG One Libraries?
Dextrus

check out www.myspace.com/dextrusdalabassistant if you like underground boom bap hip hop!!

*quivering with anticipation*

Is it... is it finally going to happen? Really?
An updated/upgraded 202?

Oh how I love the 202 and 404 and wish they were up to modern standards. I mean the 404 is still pretty powerful for what it is, but.. without 24bit files, it's.... ya know.

Dave, I think you very well may underestimate just how well-liked your plugs are/have been.
I'm certainly glad there seems to be more than a glimmer on the horizon.
:)
"The last man on earth doesn't miss anyone at all." - Haujobb, Faith In Chaos

does that mean that it will only use the AMG One Libraries?
Solo MkII and ONE libraries will be interchangable, yes. So if you buy some libaries for Solo MkII you will be able to use those libraries when you buy ONE later - or vice versa. You will obviously need to get a license key from AMG for whichever combination of software/libraries that you have purchased and we're working on making that as easy and painless as possible.

I can't say 100% for sure without checking with AMG, but I'm almost certain that Solo MkII will be a free download.

Kind regards
Dave

Muon Software Ltd wrote:Nope, I can't claim credit for that I'm afraid. Though I will say there are only so many things you can do to make a keymap screen look fresh and exciting :D
Kind regards
Dave
actually, Dave, if I may, the DS864 look similarly-spec'd to the Samplebase Satellite Pro
http://samplebase.com/satellitepro.html
which you did have a hand in.
I'm really intrigued by the Satellite Pro, just wish there was a demo version so I could see how the editing/workflow goes before I plunk down $150 (which is probably fair, but I've got a mortgage and two kids, so it's outside my "mad money" limit at the moment)
rrrc.bandcamp.com||bandcamp.com/blatanville
"ALL YOUR CUBASE ARE BELONG TO REAPER" - 5.1 Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:17 pm
i9-10900CF|32GB|Nvidia RTX3060Ti|Win 11|REAPER|FLStudio|more plugins than I've had hot meals

actually, Dave, if I may, the DS864 look similarly-spec'd to the Samplebase Satellite Pro
I think Satellite Pro has got the edge, feature-wise. I don't think DS864 has anything close to Satellite's timestretching/loop syncing/key matching capabilities. I'm not sure, but I don't think DS864 is multi-timbral or has any FX capabilities either.

Satellite Pro also has extensive automapping features, and a very, very good crossfade loop editor. I take your point about the demo, and we did discuss it extensively with Samplebase but at this time, Satellite Free is regarded as the demo version.

Hope this helps
Dave

Return to “Muon Software”