Muon joins IMSTA

Official support for: muon-software.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

29/01/09 - Muon Software Ltd has become a member of IMSTA, the International Music Software Trade Association.

I wholeheartedly support IMSTA's clear, simple message.

From their website:-
Our message is really simple. Respect yourself, respect your craft and respect the work of others. Whether you make music for fun or for profit, you create it using certain tools.

Most musicians never equip their studios with stolen hardware such as a mixer, or speakers. So why equip it with stolen software? It's just wrong.

You work hard to create your music. You don't want pirates stealing your hard work. No way!!!

Without music software, most musicians would not be able to afford the high costs associated with the production of their music. Music software allows these musicians to turn ordinary computers into powerful studios.

"DON'T BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU".

These products are created by real people, whose livelihood depends on the successful sales of their products. Don't deprive them of what is rightfully theirs. Don't use pirated software in your music productions.

Do the right thing - "BUY THE SOFTWARE YOU USE"
You can visit their website at www.imsta.org

Kind regards
Dave Waugh
Muon Software Ltd
www.muon-software.com
Last edited by Muon Software Ltd on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sounds good Dave.. I'd not heard of them :)

duncanparsons wrote:Sounds good Dave.. I'd not heard of them :)
I only found out about them myself in 2007 when they managed to get most people at NAMM to walk around in blue "Buy The Software You Use" T-shirts :lol:

Stunts like that aside, they are working to educate musicians about the benefits of buying software as opposed to using cracks - as far as I'm concerned that is to be applauded.

Kind regards
Dave
Muon Software Ltd
www.muon-software.com

Yes, great message. I'm proud to be 100% free of warez, cracks, or pirated software of any kind. Always have been always will. Good luck to Muon and all the hardworking software developers. :hail:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Return to “Muon Software”