Tau Bassline 10th Anniversary

Official support for: muon-software.com

How Old Are You...?

Old - I remember the original Tau but what is this Facebook thing?
97%
Young - I virtually live on Facebook but what is this Tau thing?
3%

Total votes: 61

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Muon Software Ltd wrote:
Cool! Thanks!
You're welcome, don't forget to come back and tell us what you think.
One suggestion: put your Facebook page in your KVR signature. I keep having to scroll back to the start of the thread to check out the Facebook link.

Sean Costello

One suggestion: put your Facebook page in your KVR signature
I think once we've achieved a certain number of "likes" on the page we're entitled to a more direct URL - I'll definately look into it.

Kind regards
Dave

facebook is great for learning every little thing that people you could never stand are doing! it's also a great way to get fired! and, there are no pesky dissidents! go facebook!

i'll stick with the original bassline. happy anniversary
"Most people who experiment with drugs are not lying in the streets, suffocating on their own vomit. If you want to see some of that, go to the Pub on Saturday night at closing time." ozwest

Hmm, blaming Facebook for user error.

Surely its common sense not to friend your boss, co-workers or people you can't stand. If they get offended because you won't friend them, you can always friend them and then block them.

I am totally starting to see the point of that article I linked to earlier in the thread.

Calm down guys :hihi:
I don't like Facebook neither (as stated earlier) but I can totally understand why Dave want's to use it in this situation.

It's just a great and quick way to build a small community.

Now just talk about this great plugin :)

Cheers
Dennis

Muon Software Ltd wrote:boss, co-workers or people you can't stand
that encompasses everyone i know
"Most people who experiment with drugs are not lying in the streets, suffocating on their own vomit. If you want to see some of that, go to the Pub on Saturday night at closing time." ozwest

that encompasses everyone i know
Social networking probably not for you :lol:

id like electron Plz...
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

Hmm, Electron MkII

<strokes chin>

Muon Software Ltd wrote:Hmm, Electron MkII

<strokes chin>
ya man update it with a few bells and whistles(CPU can stand a hell of alot more stuff now...i dunno some kickass OSc and Filter algorithms) and it'll be as great as it was back in the day
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

To add my feedback.
1 - I remember the old plugin.Was great, still in use right now.Great to see it again, great to see it's not forgotten and still gets some love :tu:
2 - Facebook, a great tool to advertise your business and music.

Thanks for the awesome freebie.

Too bad it is Facebook only. Facebook is internet with censorship, do some research and find out which organisations funded it.

Too bad it is Facebook only. Facebook is internet with censorship, do some research and find out which organisations funded it.
I have heard the arguments for and against facebook, here on KVR and elsewhere - and as I've said, just like any technology people can use it well or can use it badly.

I don't see any problem with Facebook so long as you are careful who you friend, set your privacy settings carefully and think about what you share.

It is, however, the only place you can get the free Tau Bassline 10th anniversary legitimately. The download has been up for a month now and I'm really very pleased with the response.

Kind regards
Dave

PS the URL has changed to something more memorable:-
http://www.facebook.com/muonsoftware

Is it possible to download this anywhere? I need to open an older Logic project where I've used this plugin, but I can't find the plugin anywhere.

Sorry for the delay in responding, seems my forum credentials got lost in the mists of time. Thanks to Ben for sorting that out for me!

Tau Bassline 10th Anniversary Edition is still available from our Facebook page. We recently had an issue with the static HTML tab that serves up the download page but it is now resolved. You don't even need to like the page any more, as per Facebook's new rules on Fangates but you will still need a Facebook login. Visit https://facebook.com/muonsoftware to get your free copy.

Return to “Muon Software”