A few more questions

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there any sort of scripting that can be done? I'm adding drums and trying not to bug Cao Xiang too much

Also, can you move the group tabs around? I think I accidentally deleted a few groups and now theyre all out of order and also don't match my knobs anymore

The only scripting we know of is the xml file editor accessed via the player gui editor.
Be ready though for it to take a long time to open if there are many groups in a current project with controls already set.

As far as we know there is no way to move tabs once they are in place.
ImageSamplesphere

I can use chicken systems translator to convert an SFZ to EXS24.

When I open it in maize it seems to ignore the loop_type: one_shot and output # opcodes

How do I find out if this is a chicken systems problem or a maize one?

Send us the SFZ file to Bug Reports (see your Translator manual) and we can check it for you.

loop_mode=oneshot should result in the loop turned off in the EXS file. As for output, that isn't supported SFZ->EXS in Translator but we can put it in. I'm not sure if Maize is reading that though.
Garth Hjelte
Chicken Systems, Inc.
support@chickensys.com
http://www.chickensys.com

No script yet. If you know C++, we may be able to ship a SDK for you to directly program on it.

Seems like chicken systems DOES have an active support care!

caoxiang wrote:No script yet. If you know C++, we may be able to ship a SDK for you to directly program on it.
How are you doing with all the other updates? No word for weeks and weeks!

Mike

Return to “Maizesoft”