Need sample batch import for Maize to be a viable software.

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello, sample library developer here,

I was interested in Maize to help me create sample libraries. Drag and drop feature of Maize is nice, however, I have a dilemma. I don't just have one or two samples, not just 10 or 50 samples... I don't just have hundreds, I have over 10 thousand samples I need to import and it is unfeasable to drag and drop one sample at a time.

Kontakt has failed me. It can only drag-and-drop a handful of samples at a time. I hope that Maize can rise to the occasion and allow batch sample import based on sample name. For example:

<name/ignore this>_<midi note number>_<round robin number>_<lowVelocity>-<highVelocity>

For example: Bass_Snap_Voice1_18_1_1-32.wav

For example, Bass_Snap_Voice1 is to be ignored, that is just the name I gave the instrument.

18 is the midi note number
1 is the round robin position or alternative id number
1 (the other 1) is the low veloity
32 is the high velocity

Please implement this feature and I will buy a copy of Maize. So too will many others.

Thank you,
-Elan

As far as I know (and have tried), you can batch drag and drop a folder of samples that correspond to keys 0-126 (a total of 127).

That's it - and that will be it for ANY sampler.

If you want velocity splits, I believe it has to follow a certain naming convention, but I am not sure about this.

Mike

Return to “Maizesoft”