Please Help! - How do you loop a sample?

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, im trying to loop a bass sample. I see under the "Loop Mode" settings there is 3 options: No Loop, One-Shot and Loop until End.

Non of these allow me to loop a sample properly. I would also like to cross fade the sample so i dont get any "clicks or pops" when the sample loops. Also i dont see any visual wave editor to see the actual audio wave.

Does anyone know how to do this, or if its possible in the Maize sampler 2 software?
FREE Drum Kits - Instant Download
http://xclusive-audio.com/free-kits.htm

with such a great idea for software it is a shame it doesn't have basic looping function such as cross fade, Or even a visual wave editor to loop samples with. If im mistaken, then please let me know how to access these features....
FREE Drum Kits - Instant Download
http://xclusive-audio.com/free-kits.htm

Although it's possible to create crude loops in Maize Sampler using the loop start/end options in the Sample Properties panel, crude is definately the operative word here.

Your best bet is to get an audio editor with looping tools and create loops for each individual sample before importing into Maize Sampler.

I recommend Extreme Sample Converter to loop samples.
It's £30.92/$50.58
Google it, you'll find it ok.

I thought I was missing something in maize until reading this thread. I too discovered the looping limitation in maize trying to loop a piano sample. Well, you certainly can loop the file in maize, but as many of you know, some string unisons in pianos having phasing issues, especially as the note begins to fade out. Tricky thing, that kind of sample. I'm no expert. Maybe someone who knows could add something here. To be fair, maize loops other file types ok. Anyway, without an editor, maize wouldn't work on it's own for me. As above post states, an external looping editor is needed.
Cheers.

Return to “Maizesoft”