Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
Distorted Horizon
KVRian
 
926 posts since 17 Jan, 2017

Postby Distorted Horizon; Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:07 am Re: The evolution of Enzyme

Any news? :)
Distorted Horizon
KVRian
 
926 posts since 17 Jan, 2017

Postby Distorted Horizon; Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:22 am Re: The evolution of Enzyme

Obviously not.
User avatar
dandezebra
KVRian
 
564 posts since 21 Dec, 2013, from USA

Postby dandezebra; Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:59 pm Re: The evolution of Enzyme

Well, I know that I got an E-mail saying that John and Andy left... But they are still updating.

I wish I knew more if they are basically updating to keep it alive or if they have anyone else working on new stuff to add or a new version. It is a fantastic synth that is quite unique and frankly deserved (deserves) some attention.
killmaster
KVRian
 
803 posts since 4 Oct, 2003

Postby killmaster; Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:52 am Re: The evolution of Enzyme

dandezebra wrote:I wish I knew more if they are basically updating to keep it alive or if they have anyone else working on new stuff to add or a new version. It is a fantastic synth that is quite unique and frankly deserved (deserves) some attention.


In agreement there!
User avatar
dandezebra
KVRian
 
564 posts since 21 Dec, 2013, from USA

Postby dandezebra; Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:38 am Re: The evolution of Enzyme

:tu:

I am curious to hear who else is still using this gem!

Evil, you posted a bit here years ago. You still enjoying this?
User avatar
dandezebra
KVRian
 
564 posts since 21 Dec, 2013, from USA

Postby dandezebra; Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:36 pm Re: The evolution of Enzyme

Anyone? This thing is a beautiful beast!
killmaster
KVRian
 
803 posts since 4 Oct, 2003

Postby killmaster; Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:37 pm Re: The evolution of Enzyme

I use it and love it!
User avatar
dandezebra
KVRian
 
564 posts since 21 Dec, 2013, from USA

Postby dandezebra; Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:39 pm Re: The evolution of Enzyme

I just hope that somehow, this thing keeps evolving... Doesn't seem promising though!
Distorted Horizon
KVRian
 
926 posts since 17 Jan, 2017

Postby Distorted Horizon; Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:45 am Re: The evolution of Enzyme

I use it a bit. Though it's more of clicking random -button than really _building_ some patches, but still love the sound :D
User avatar
dandezebra
KVRian
 
564 posts since 21 Dec, 2013, from USA

Postby dandezebra; Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:49 am Re: The evolution of Enzyme

I has some semblance of Repro of Bazille in it - I know they are VERY different synths. But it has a sound quality to it that I have referred to in other threads as - Balls.
crystalmsc
KVRist
 
413 posts since 18 Aug, 2012

Postby crystalmsc; Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:33 am Re: The evolution of Enzyme

It's like when the PPG and Morgana are having a baby, love certain smoothness about it's vintage character. A lo-fi and chiptune secret weapon which compliment Cyclop and TAL sampler nicely. Would love to see more development of it.
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums
Distorted Horizon
KVRian
 
926 posts since 17 Jan, 2017

Postby Distorted Horizon; Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:13 am Re: The evolution of Enzyme

dandezebra wrote:Well, I know that I got an E-mail saying that John and Andy left... But they are still updating.


What this means?
User avatar
dandezebra
KVRian
 
564 posts since 21 Dec, 2013, from USA

Postby dandezebra; Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:58 am Re: The evolution of Enzyme

Distorted Horizon wrote:
dandezebra wrote:Well, I know that I got an E-mail saying that John and Andy left... But they are still updating.


What this means?


I'm not 100% sure but I got the impression that they were the main two developers at HSS. Maybe Evil can verify?
User avatar
whyterabbyt
Beware the Quoth
 
25913 posts since 3 Sep, 2001, from R'lyeh Oceanic Amusement Park and Funfair

Postby whyterabbyt; Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:09 am Re: The evolution of Enzyme

dandezebra wrote:
Distorted Horizon wrote:
dandezebra wrote:Well, I know that I got an E-mail saying that John and Andy left... But they are still updating.


What this means?


I'm not 100% sure but I got the impression that they were the main two developers at HSS. Maybe Evil can verify?


well, John Proctor was the original developer, and HSS was his company, so Im confused as to how he could have left.
"The bearer of this signature is a genuine and authorised pope."
User avatar
dandezebra
KVRian
 
564 posts since 21 Dec, 2013, from USA

Postby dandezebra; Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:17 am Re: The evolution of Enzyme

The E-mail from HSS said that he and Andy both left for Apple...
PreviousNext

Moderator: John [Humanoid Sound Sys]

Return to Humanoid Sound Systems