Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
amiga909
KVRAF

1502 posts since 28 Apr, 2004

Postby amiga909; Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:38 am

scoofy wrote:
amiga909 wrote:- automation of ALL parameters.

I know this is an old request, but meanwhile it was implemented in SilverBox v1.22 ;)

is the current demo version v1.22?
i could not see params for the sequencer (for example the 16 gate buttons would be cool for live).
scoofy
KVRist

196 posts since 25 Dec, 2004, from Hungary

Postby scoofy; Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:29 am

Oops... The demo version was v1.20. I updated it to v1.22, please download and try again. You'll find automation parameters for every step in the sequencer (Gate1-16, Up1-16, Down1-16, Accent1-16, Slide1-16). I think this is what you want ;)
Sendy
KVRAF

5231 posts since 20 Jul, 2010

Postby Sendy; Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:57 am

My feature requests, if they're still being taken, are 1) an attack knob like in phoscyon, which focusses on snappy attacks of varying lengths, and 2) a filter envelope invert button - useful in highpass mode, when going *up* is actually *closing* the filter, and not opening it :)

None of this is really needed, I just think it would be nice.
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!
scoofy
KVRist

Postby scoofy; Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:37 pm

1) is not likely to happen, as I'm not keen on going into that direction (maybe in an extended version some time in the future).

For 2), I plan to include an 'extended cutoff' feature to extend the cutoff range far deeper in the low range. I thought that would make the highpass filter more usable. Do you think an inverted envelope would be important?

Peter
Sendy
KVRAF

5231 posts since 20 Jul, 2010

Postby Sendy; Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:36 pm

scoofy wrote:1) is not likely to happen, as I'm not keen on going into that direction (maybe in an extended version some time in the future).

For 2), I plan to include an 'extended cutoff' feature to extend the cutoff range far deeper in the low range. I thought that would make the highpass filter more usable. Do you think an inverted envelope would be important?

Peter

To be honest, not a huge amount. It'd be nice to have the option, but the HPF is perfectly usable without it.

Offering an extended range would also be welcome, and would bring out some more tonal options with the HPF in particular. As there's already a knob for this I'm guessing this would just be a case of altering it's range?
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!
scoofy
KVRist

Postby scoofy; Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:11 pm

Yep, right now it just tunes it's range somewhat up or down. It would be more sane to include a low/high limit pot instead, to allow wider ranges (including low end, or very high end as well).
slyd
KVRer

4 posts since 14 Jul, 2007

Postby slyd; Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:37 am

64 bit when?
scoofy
KVRist

Postby scoofy; Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:28 am

slyd: No planned date at the moment for 64 bit version. Probably some time after Mac version is finished.
Previous

Moderator: scoofy

Return to Spectralhead Audio