The Beta 1.31.rev 2

Official support for: sonicbirth.sourceforge.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

All of the SB plugins are completely unusable they come up but make no sound or eff?????? WHY

Can you elaborate+describe your setup? (because this does not happen for everybody)

J

Well I run Logic 8.01 and I work on OSX 10.4.11 G5 dual 2.0 ghrz
Help!!

Hi Vd3,

I have just tried it on an Intel, using Leopard (Logic 8.0.1) and it worked. I can't look into PPC+Tiger until later. If anybody else knows the answer, jump in. Have you tried restarting (just in case)?

J

Problm is that I did Restart and nothing has changed but in SB the circuit builder I can play all the plugs its just in Logic 8.0.1 it just doesn't make any sound?! I just dont know!!!!
THNX 4 the Supprt

VD3 :help:

If its any help, I'll try the latest beta tonight on Logic 8.0.1, G5 Quad but with Leopard this evening with the standard plugs and post the results here.

BR,

Plopseaw

Vd3 wrote:Problm is that I did Restart and nothing has changed but in SB the circuit builder I can play all the plugs its just in Logic 8.0.1 it just doesn't make any sound?! I just dont know!!!!
THNX 4 the Supprt

VD3 :help:
Hi Vd3,

I am not usually working with official releases, but different development stages, when I have time. I tried the public release on Tiger (10.4.9 to be exact), with Logic Pro, using a machine very similar to yours. I tried several plugs - they all worked for me... I will look into it a bit further, though it appears to be working here... strange.

Have you tried reinstalling SB 1.3.1?

It could be the different minor releases of Tiger (or something else entirely) - is this still causing problems for you? If yes, are any clues output in Console.app (found in the utilities folder)?

Thanks,

J

I have found that each time you update Sonic Birth the Plugins need to be re-exported as Audio Units in order to function properly in Logic 8.

Try this and see if it works...!

Return to “SonicBirth”