audio file

Official support for: sonicbirth.sourceforge.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am trying out Sonicbirth. Examples provided in the manual work well, I think I understand the basics.
However, I want to make following application.

I want to make a plugin that allows me to (midi) trigger a stereo wave file and a mono wave file simultaneously to 3 outputs. This would allow me to run backing tracks and a click track (within Logic mainstage)

So i am looking at 2 Sonicbirth elements that I would probably need:
audio file or audio player.

When I load an audio file element, I can (in the settings window) select a certain wave file. But then I cannot connect it to the outputs. Do I need to insert other elements before going to the outputs? Probably I cannot trigger this element.

Then you have the audio player element.
The audio player does not have any settins to load an audio file and does not have any outputs so ???

Can someone provide me more info about the working of those 2 elements?

thanks in advance

Hi, i don't know for your project but if you want to load an audio file and then use it in SB, like load a track in the plugins you have to:

load an audio player (uder audio file) and a audiofile (under arguments), connect the audiofile arg to audio player buffer (the green one) the link all the slider or trigger or constant.. to audio player (start,end,loop...) and then out or so on..

With this you can loads an audio file and play it in the plugin.

I'm also new to SB.

Bye

Return to “SonicBirth”