Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals
bryantewell
KVRer

3 posts since 23 Oct, 2007

Postby bryantewell; Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:28 pm Wont work with Digital Performer, period.

no sonic birth plugs work with DP. I've reinstalled the new version of SB and even re-installed the plugin from that version of SB. Does not work in Digital Performer. Works perfectly in Garageband. Cannot move knobs in the effects in Digital Performer. Is there a way to fix this or am i just out of luck? Thanks! -Bryan
Meffy
Skunk Mod

20559 posts since 10 Jun, 2004, from Pony Pasture

Postby Meffy; Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:08 pm

Hi -- did you mean to post this in the Sonic Birth forum? If you want I (or another mod) will move the thread there. If you'd rather keep it in Effects, you might want to edit the first post and change subject line to mention Sonic Birth so people will know what you're having trouble with.
Meffy
Skunk Mod

20559 posts since 10 Jun, 2004, from Pony Pasture

Postby Meffy; Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:41 am

Hm, no reply... I'll go ahead and move the thread to Sonic Birth. If that's not what you wanted, ask the mod of that forum to move it back and accept my apologies. Hope you get your answer soon.
ckatrun411
Banned

Postby ckatrun411; Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:45 am

imho, sonic birth seems very touch n go.......

i wanted to give this program a shot a while back. couldn't get these things to work on my system.... if it was a used car..... arrg... i wouldn't be buying....

( out of good analogies today :-)

mbp, c2d, abe live, 10.4.11

Moderators: dscro, makira

Return to SonicBirth