1.30 not good on Intel macs

Official support for: sonicbirth.sourceforge.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

1.30 on an intel based mac does not allow you to change between the various view options ("Display Circuit Design", Display GUI", "Display Runtime").

I happen to have the 1.31 beta which works fine...

Is there a newer beta?

How can I write new modules for this open source application?

Use and distribute the 1.3.1b2 version:
http://www.radio.uqam.ca/ambisonic/soni ... _beta2.zip

- Daniel

Yes, I mentioned that in my post, It's not generally available however, so perhaps the download site should be updated?

And how do we go about doing that?

- Daniel

Kewl wrote:And how do we go about doing that?

- Daniel
I think that there are people on this forum who might have an answer for you.

Where did the file in your link originate?

I'd also like to write a few new modules for sonic birth, such as basic logic operands (which would be great for user interface problems), EOR OR NAND etc.. and a double and triple nested allpass would be really handy.

zmix wrote:Where did the file in your link originate?
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=203544

I've got a problem getting the xy object to retain its settings. I've downloaded version 1.31 from the UQAM site listed above, but still the settings don't take. Here's what I'm doing:

I have the xy object controlling the delay and delay randomness in the Granulator Pitch object. Since the delay time - and "silence" for that matter - offer a maximum time of 10 seconds, I set the type to "seconds" and the minimum to zero and the maximum to 10. Then I save the patch, quite SonicBirth, relaunch it, open the file and the settings are gone. I've tried this over and over but can't figure out if it's my fault, or a bug in the program.

Thanks for any help.

John Oliver

^Works fine for me in 1.3.1. Did you build this patch originally in 1.3.0? That can cause problems.

Return to “SonicBirth”