Flipflop troubles

Official support for: sonicbirth.sourceforge.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, I seem to be having trouble with the flipflop element, in that whenever i attach a boolean or index to the trigger after the first input change I have to press the switch two times for it to change back, I have tried fiddling about with the values with no success, has anyone else come across this problem and does anyone know a work around? Cheers.

I think that this is how the flip flop is supposed to work. It changes inputs whenever the trigger input rises above 0.5. If you want to toggle between two sources just use a greater than comparator. Plug the Boolean into input A, a constant of 0.5 into input B and then the two sources you wish to switch between into inputs C and D.

Or you can use the Xover with the miss. patches, it switches with (-1 to 1)from input1 to input2

i am definitely kind of a noob at this, since i've only been using it for less than a day, but the best way i've found so far for doing route selection is using the piecewise circuit. the advantage of this is that you can use it to route groups of signals together with a single setting change using, for instance, an indexed element. of course, for simple routing schemes where only a single wire is used for each "selection", the greater than or xover is easier.

Return to “SonicBirth”