request new plugs

Official support for: xoxos
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

do you make all your plugins with synth edit?

I'd like to see a Steam 2. I've been curious about the Fizmo these days and I was pointed to Steam but I can't seem to figure out the text file thing you mentioned as a fix to get it working. The UI is also a bit small and kind of hard to understand... I can't even figure out how to change a wave. I was also wondering if the wave files that Steam come with are actually based on the Fizmo transwaves or if they're from something else. Could one import their own waves into Steam?
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

it's been years since i looked at it. the text file deal is that it needs to be set to a "read only" file when you unzip it - the DH sampler module it's based on reads the file stuff from the text file and erases it unless it's set to read only. you can edit the wav file, but tbh there's *got to* be a better "transwave" (et c. et c...) platform available nowadays...
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

First of all, I love your plugins!
I also posted this in the Effects Forum, so sorry for the duplicate.

Modulate->Carrier as Effect
To me it will make Cubase or any daw into the ultimate modular synthesizer,
For example taking the output of a Synth A and using it to "FM" the audio going out from Synth-B.
{ Also Ring Modulation, Waveshaping, or basically anything with "Modulation" and "Carrier"}

[Edit: after discussing this subject in the effects forum i found a few plugins that can use left input to modulate right input carrier but not many, i really love this because it allows combining different synthesizers and audio sources, for me it's very intuitive and modular

I'd love to to see your take on this :-)]

I'd be interested in any more physical modeling, not sure where else there is to go from here? Just discovered Pling (1st one), and it's the best electric guitar modeler I've ever heard, like the many tweak options. The newer Plings are of course great sounding as well.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

I 'd be interested in a detailed drum sampler that has :
- the generally minimal grey-ish stylized GUI that is a xoxos trademark
- between 8 and 12 pads / sample loaders at least
- option to load multiple velocity layers per pad and round robins per velocity per pad (at least 16 to 64 velo layers and at least an option for 6 round robins for each)
-a sequencer / pattern creator / pattern chainer similar to your probability based early stuff (which i will say was fantastic).
-no content or maybe 1 or 2 kits max.

In summary everything that Bong is not.

my bitchy plugin request is that people who release delays include a continuous "cross" function on them like mine instead of either/or stereo/pingpong modes.

it's not that i like to be noticed, it's that i want to help the people not have stupid plugins.

:dog:
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

My plugin request is a realistic human whistling vst that isn't just a controllable rompler. I've noticed these becoming very popular, but they all seem to be just a wide range of samples. While I appreciate the artistry (I definitely can't whistle like that) I think it could be done differently and still be realistic. I wouldn't be surprised if you hadn't already done something like this. Your bird sounds were spot on.

Return to “xoxos”