VM update (minor)

Official support for: xoxos
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i've fixed a bug that silenced the 'mechanical noise' circuit if 'halt' parameter was set to the highest setting..

please pm or use my contact page if you're interested in the update :) (tho no word on the denormal that occasionally pops up!)
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

VM sort of reminds me of the lady from the Kyma videos, Scarletti or something like that, playing what sounds like a roulette wheel to me, and then a motorcyle.

I was prety heartbroken that I could never shell out $10k for a continuum/kyma duo til I realized the opwer of your most recent PM synths 8)

i never understood how people could pay so much for software. cheers charles.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

"opwer" - I should copywrong that.

Yeah, no kidding about the cost! I thought Kyma was hardware. I'd make them presets if they send it to me to run on windows.

Return to “xoxos”