Fauna Cat 2 patch (purring)

Official support for: xoxos
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have purchased the Fauna synth for the purpose of simulating a cat purring. The Cat 2 patch is really pretty good for what I want, but I would like to know if there is someway to change the "tempo" of the purring - IE, speed it up or slow it down. I'm trying to understand the manual and playing around with the synth but I could really use some help with this.

The two things I would like to tweek with this sound is, as I said, the "speed" of the purring, and, if possible, the "depth" as well (by which I really mean the pitch, I think).

Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks

I may have partially answered my own question - track length seems to control the speed of the purring. Still trying to figure out how to affect the pitch, as I said. :)

Well, with tract length for example, and the reflection coefficients (1, 2, 3, 4 on top). Also, by using (slightly or much) different settings for each and using the X/Y pad, you can get some radically cool "movement" in the sound.
Read the manual by the way, it's well written and you really need to read it, no matter how much you think you know synths :).

Return to “xoxos”