troubleshooting serial (synthedit SEM module)

Official support for: xoxos
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i think someone's got a fancy system for detecting keystrokes for se, i don't use it.. used to use hotkeys with old versions of 'logic' and agree they're the way to organise.

i don't use SM at all. if someone wants to have a go at it i'll dig the source up, though it would probably be straightforward to an SM user.

if you want to make standalones with se, you can use minihost or tobybear's vsthost or somethnig as a wrapper. not perfect, works :)
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

i dont understand everything you said, my reading english lags sometimes a little bit.. (mostly the first part)

a vst-host would do it, but it's not quite funny like a real standalone ... for a better solitair for example *g*

is serial build with the synthedit modules, (so it could be rebuild in synthmaker) or is it written in c++ ??

it would be the same enviroment like in the first post (your tutorial) (also i would need a switch to switch between the patterns too).

(i looked up for other tutorials, but your's is the only tutorial i found, also there aren't some for reaktor.. nothing)

i have a project planned for the next few weeks that uses step sequencers. i'm not sure when i'll get to it, i'm sure you'd benefit from seeing the source. i'll bump the thread when i get there.

the module is c++, though it's a simple concept that shouldn't be too hard to build in SM or other environments.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Return to “xoxos”