on the horizon

Official support for: xoxos
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://www.breathcube.com/horizon/horizon00.mp3

a bit of unison osc > distortion if you want to listen to something distorted.

development had a 6 day delay as i learned about putting shared array pointers in the correct scope :p

horizon is.. a stereo unison synth, to put an algorithmic sequencer on a unison engine. up to 64 oscs per voice.. 10 waveforms including modulating contours like PD reso1 (64 reso1 oscs does take 1/3 of my 1.6gHz..)

tbh at this point i'm more interested in it for it's timbral qualities than the sequencer.

just sharing, it will be along soon enough.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Killer as usual. Any GUI previews or thoughts on that yet? Thanks for the update.
at least when potentiated inclusively in the medium of longer load times

i've done components, i haven't finished the architecture yet.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

http://www.breathcube.com/horizon/horizon03.mp3

this is 'proof of concept..' still haven't connected modulation yet so no lfos/filter envelopes, you can hear the oscs and the pattern sequencer. you play the key, the sequence transposes (up to 8 steps with gate, pitch, length and velocity - basic, effective).

this thing can eat a lot of cpu between voices and running everything in stereo. there's a couple of people i wanted to have listen to this for patching. a version without the gui might be ready by tomorrow evening.

yahoo!

mr. mclintock has once again come to my assistance and this thing is back on schedule - anyone who has purchased the $60 "all VST" bundle can expect a copy.

i have a few smaller VST to get done first. in the meantime, proficient dance sound designers :hihi: are invited to email for an alpha.

http://www.breathcube.com/horizon/horizon04.mp3

this is ~the "concept" - easy trance riffs :)

Hey xoxos... it is not going to be a freebie, is it? :?
:: FL Studio v9.0.3 :: u-he Zebra2 v2.5 :: u-he MFM v2.0.2b5 :: u-he Uhbik v1.1 :: EnergyXT v1.4.1/v2.0.2 ::

rbet wrote:Hey xoxos... it is not going to be a freebie, is it? :?
i'll start a thread.

hmm, thread not started. after some consideration, free versions of this plugin will prominently feature nonprofit organisations on the gui.

submissions for imagery accepted.

Return to “xoxos”