into my hypercube

Official support for: xoxos
RELATED
PRODUCTS

anyone planning on using hyperion and/or circuit this w/e should check back in this forum later today.

atb,
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

there's a bomb somewhere in the code ?
You can't always get what you waaaant...

there was in horizon :p 6 day bug. another 6 days of therapy.

i've thrown a 'brain' for hyperion and circuit together for modulating several instances at once and making algorithmic "song structures."

on graphics after lunch. saturday morning or friday night for asia :hihi:
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Wow! That sounds cool, interesting and useful.
其余的是噪音

Man, I wish I'd be in Asia right now!

I was hoping for something like this actually. Ever since I started using Hyperion (leaning toward Hyperio) to drive Ordinate for "instant" composition.
Is this a peak at the generative tools you have been hinting at lately?
Can't wait! Just in time for the weekend... Thanks Rurik.
at least when potentiated inclusively in the medium of longer load times

http://www.breathcube.com/vst/hypercube.zip

whew! i haven't tested it yet :D beyond observing that the midi output is correct in se. i use these circuits loads of times if you're feeling brave. this is ~my vacation from my project project.

the progression matrix at the right is sort of a matrix of progression you can use to make song structures, maybe assign one of the cc#s to 'floor' to transpose.

sometime when i've got a moment i'll make a generic 8 cc#s version of this not for hyp/circ.

and really - it would have been good to have this out four months ago. it was quick to build with some stuff on hand.
Last edited by xoxos on Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

well, i don't know, my server isn't showing the files via html but they are showing up ftp. it's 1:30am so perhaps they're updating a server or something. i'm not gonig to worry about it now, hopefully they'll 'register' by the time someone looks for them.

nothing ATM

Nothing yet on http. The ftp access requires authentication so I can't confirm there is something there either.

looking forward to it ! :D

my host changed the server my page is on. for some reason it let me ftp to the old server and show the files there.. i just needed to be awake to put it together :)

(hopefully the same cannot be said of this plugin! :D )

thoshu wrote:Man, I wish I'd be in Asia right now!
it did sound like fun.

Downloaded. My poor mind needs now to study the whole thing....

:D it's a really simple concept.. clock, sets of param values, and a probability based progression grid. just looks busy because it's scrunched up :)

soon you'll say "why doesn't it all work like this" :hihi:

Downloaded. Starting to understand how it can be used...

Return to “xoxos”