Which sequencer?

Official support for: xoxos
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Xoxos.

I've been listening to your demo songs for Syng2. Very interesting! I recognize that the cymbals were done with the Mass-Springs VST. I would like to know which one of your products was used to sequence the cymbal/drum parts. There are several that seem to be similar (Populus, Period Seq, and Circuit), so I was wondering which one you used.

Thanks!!
- Ken

i usually use one instance of circuit and one of miniseries for drum tracks. i'm working on something now which may be preferable.

it has eight drum patterns of up to 8 steps, for 4-parts. the progression engine (which phrase follows the current) is set up like cc cube or hypercube, with probability trimmers.

like circuit, you'd have short patterns of different lengths arranged algorithmically, which i figure will help to add structure to the output. that should show up in a weekish :)
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

it will be called 'skunk' :)
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Thanks, Xoxos!! Looking forward to Skunk! :) :)

:hihi:

Return to “xoxos”